Where to buy genuine Apple earpods (jack lead) for 6 plus

Posted 5th Dec 2019
Morning all - Looking to buy the above for my daughter but totally confused by the difference in price from various retailers! The prices vary from 5.97 to £29.99 - so I am guessing there are a lot of fakes around. Can anyone recommend a retailer for me - My daughter says she will know if they are fake so they have to be genuine Thanks all
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
Are you really set in getting a pair of Apple earpods or would you be open to getting a great set of earphones from a different manufacturer? I ask that because there are other brands out there that would beat the Apple ones in terms of sound quality for the same money.
I think I might have a spare pair from my XS that I haven’t used - can check once home and just ship out to you if you want them?
Unfortunately as they are for a trend led 15 year old they have to be Apple - Really annoying as I am an Android girl! As long as they are new and a good price I would be interested
lucylou05/12/2019 11:16

Unfortunately as they are for a trend led 15 year old they have to be …Unfortunately as they are for a trend led 15 year old they have to be Apple - Really annoying as I am an Android girl! As long as they are new and a good price I would be interested

Don’t want anything for them if I have them - I use wireless headphones so they should be in the box - I’ll drop you a message later on if they’re there
Fab - thanks
lucylou05/12/2019 11:22

Fab - thanks

cEX grade A will be unused in most cases from traded in phones
This guy sells genuine Apple stuff - ebay.co.uk/itm…993
lucylou05/12/2019 11:16

Unfortunately as they are for a trend led 15 year old they have to be …Unfortunately as they are for a trend led 15 year old they have to be Apple - Really annoying as I am an Android girl! As long as they are new and a good price I would be interested

It’s not trend led to buy apple as more people buy android so the trend is android... but at least your daughter has sense...
Bargainhead05/12/2019 14:00

It’s not trend led to buy apple as more people buy android so the trend is …It’s not trend led to buy apple as more people buy android so the trend is android... but at least your daughter has sense...

I'm talking trend led in a Year 11 classroom lol - they all have iphones ........

Fab - thanks

FYI - haven’t forgot - should be home in next couple of hours and will PM you

Fab - thanks

39270250-Y3Op6.jpg
Assuming these are fine? Just PM me please and I’ll post out ASAP
sohailh198405/12/2019 20:34

[Image] Assuming these are fine? Just PM me please and I’ll post out ASAP : …[Image] Assuming these are fine? Just PM me please and I’ll post out ASAP

Additional pic below
39270305-AyvCC.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions