Groups
    EXPIRED

Where To Buy Laminated Words, Letters Etc

I am currently teaching my daughter letters and her name and could do with getting her name laminated along with the rest of the familys so that she can sort through them and find her name. Any ideas where i could get this done? thanks very much

12 Comments

you can buy the posters at £ shop and cut the letters out?

Why not just write the names on card?

write some on card then cover with that see thru fablon type stuff

Original Poster

thanks might just do that x

you can pick up a laminator in asda for £13 - very addictive - Ive been laminating everything!

Original Poster

thanks

**Tinkerbell**

you can pick up a laminator in asda for £13 - very addictive - Ive been … you can pick up a laminator in asda for £13 - very addictive - Ive been laminating everything!

communication4all.co.uk/htt…htm

this link takes you to a site I use at school (teacher) and can print off flashcards for sounds etc bu cannot personalise names.

Original Poster

thanks again

mummy24

thanks again

if you want I could laminate the alphabet (+ extra letters) and post down to you for you to cut out?

Need to know asap

You can buy adhesive laminate on a roll, used it loads of times. Just cover both sides and trim.

Alternatively what about the magnetic fridge style letters and either use the fridge or get an A4 size magnetic board.
    Edited by: "greg_68" 18th Feb 2011

Original Poster

thanks will pm you

Disco

if you want I could laminate the alphabet (+ extra letters) and post down … if you want I could laminate the alphabet (+ extra letters) and post down to you for you to cut out?Need to know asap

Original Poster

thanks

greg_68

You can buy adhesive laminate on a roll, used it loads of times. Just … You can buy adhesive laminate on a roll, used it loads of times. Just cover both sides and trim.Alternatively what about the magnetic fridge style letters and either use the fridge or get an A4 size magnetic board.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64533
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
      4. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22

See more discussions