Where to buy Lenovo P2?

LocalFound 8th Jul 2017
Hey guys,

As title suggests, I would like to buy this lovely phone. However, the only place I find where to buy it is either eBay or amazon and it costs more than 250 pounds. I tried looking at Three, but they run out of stock.

Any suggestions where I could get similar price to Three (£200)?
Community Updates
AskLenovo
5 Comments
Three have stock in store.
TheUrbis

Really? Great as I lost my one on holiday in Ibiza the other week and I want to get another but at the £200 I paid last time.
TheUrbis

I've visited my local Three store and they said they don't have it in stock and will not have anymore..

Is there a way to figure out which specific Three stores have it?
Adomas1990

I've visited my local Three store and they said they don't have it in … I've visited my local Three store and they said they don't have it in stock and will not have anymore..Is there a way to figure out which specific Three stores have it?

I take it you mean this would be your first ever phone. You could try contacting them by carrier pigeon
Adomas1990

I've visited my local Three store and they said they don't have it in … I've visited my local Three store and they said they don't have it in stock and will not have anymore..Is there a way to figure out which specific Three stores have it?

Probably need to phone Three sales and see if they can tell you which stores have stock left...

failing that a few chinese sellers have it online, little more expensive though
tvc-mall.com/det…tml

tinydeal.com/LEN…wcB
Edited by: "Uridium" 9th Jul 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions