Where to buy micro sim adapter?

Found 9th Jan 2011
Does anyone know where to buy a micro sim adapter?
One of those adapters which fits a micro sim and makes it the size of a normal sim?
For a nokia phone in particular, not that it probably makes any difference at all.

1. Misc
  2. Sim
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Sim
12 Comments

99p on ebay 230570622109

Original Poster

masterruckus

99p on ebay 230570622109

Lol, ebay hadn't even entered my mind, thanks for that and nice and cheap. Perfect.

you just reminded me that i needed to get one just incase...

Original Poster

masterruckus

you just reminded me that i needed to get one just incase...

Glad to be of help

have you guys got your adapters yet as i have loads of them just cover postage

Original Poster

critster

have you guys got your adapters yet as i have loads of them just cover … have you guys got your adapters yet as i have loads of them just cover postage

Ooh, no, I haven't yet was going to buy them tonight. I'd love to take you up on your really kind offer but I'm after two and don't want to be cheeky.

the adapters i have turn a micro into a mini then a standard sd if thats what your after then 2's not a problem

sorry read your thread total wrong thought you were on about memory cards not sim cards
face is now in hands
sorry

Original Poster

critster

the adapters i have turn a micro into a mini then a standard sd if thats … the adapters i have turn a micro into a mini then a standard sd if thats what your after then 2's not a problem

Thank you That's really lovely and kind of you.
Not sure it's exactly what I'm after though, are the adapters for mobile phone sim cards or for sd memory cards? I'm after the sim adapter as some mobile companies have decided to be a pain in the bum and half the size of the sim cards!

Original Poster

critster

sorry read your thread total wrong thought you were on about memory cards … sorry read your thread total wrong thought you were on about memory cards not sim cardsface is now in hands sorry

Awww, no, that's ok, I really appreciate the thought, very kind of you.

Deal Extreme

Original Poster

farhadmaster

Deal Extreme

I need it asap for a family member so got two off eBay from a uk seller so hopefully will be here soon..
Thanks for the suggestion though,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PS4 Console Price46
    2. Any recommend PC Speakers?35
    3. selling a phone on a contract22
    4. Dell 1250c Printing faint68

See more discussions