Groups

Where to buy Moto G4, turbo or usual charger

Where to buy Moto G4, turbo or usual charger ?

Is it okay to get them for less then £2 from ebay,

I currently have this,

ebay.co.uk/itm…913

but it stopped working, I am thinking about turbo as well, but not able to find..

Thanks for reading.

11 Comments

I would say buy new and not used for a starter if you did buy that . if that's just for reference then OK . is your default charger supposed to be 5v 500mah

HammadKhalil

I would say buy new and not used for a starter if you did buy that . if … I would say buy new and not used for a starter if you did buy that . if that's just for reference then OK . is your default charger supposed to be 5v 500mah

I agree about the buying new, there are some suppliers that will try to fob you off with faulty/counterfeit goods as used as this helps them skirt around consumer protection laws when you discover the thing to be defective.

Doesn't the Moto G4 come with a turbo charger from new?

Decoded

Doesn't the Moto G4 come with a turbo charger from new?

​No, only the G4 plus.

also after the turbo charger, weird it cannot be bought a lot more easily. Even the Moto website is not selling it

they was on ebay last week for 13 quid (the turbo chargers) but all seem to be sold out everywhere now

Moto G4 is only supplied with a slow 'travel charger'
    This is what you need

amazon.co.uk/Cha…ger

on ebay as well ; ebay.co.uk/itm…133?hash=item3f6415f0bd:g:xgkAAOSwnNBXUG3t

Edited by: "cullies" 14th Dec 2016

Banned

iv bought a fast charging USB from eBay, worked only for a day. then bought a USB from Amazon called portapow, worked for 2 weeks so I wouldn't recommend copies or stuff like that either.
    on Amazon daily deals I bought a charger callled Anker £7.99, was £9.99 fast charger set. this tells me that my mobile is on fast charger and works a treat! this brand is really popular

sofiasar

iv bought a fast charging USB from eBay, worked only for a day. then … iv bought a fast charging USB from eBay, worked only for a day. then bought a USB from Amazon called portapow, worked for 2 weeks so I wouldn't recommend copies or stuff like that either. on Amazon daily deals I bought a charger callled Anker £7.99, was £9.99 fast charger set. this tells me that my mobile is on fast charger and works a treat! this brand is really popular

​yeah anker is quite good . got some iPhone USB and they work well . haven't broken in 3 months like the usual fake ones and cheaper than the official USB which has no guarentee it will last longer than a year .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just an thought regarding Paypal98
      2. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50034
      3. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?1314

See more discussions