Expired

Where to buy official Samsung galaxy S2 Battery?

Found 7th May 2013
Hey

Would anyone know where I could get my hands on an official Samsung Galaxy S2 Battery? On the Samsung website they are currently sold out and I hear a lot of horror stories about people buying them and either getting knock off batteries delivered or an old battery that doesn't keep its charge well.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
G
Community Updates
8 Comments
Carphone warehouse where selling them I think.
Cant seem to find them online. Was that instore?
Try contacting samsung? I had an issue with my old S1 and contacted them regarding the battery life and they sent me a new one no questions.
Otherwise try ebay & amazon. type in genuine/ OEM or original
ebay do them cheap
Have just tried to post a link but it has been flagged - They're on Amazon for around £20.

'Extended Life' battery and comes with a replacement back cover too, (I use an s2 and have it saved into my wishlist).
Op, my samsung galaxy note went for repair with a faulty charging port. As a result this knackered the battery so I had to buy a new one. I didn't want a cheap knock off but the samsung website was out of stock.

I tried samsung westfield Stratford and they were out of stock. In the end I bought my battery from phones4u:

http://www.phones4uaccessories.com/home/

It was a genuine samsung battery for the same price as what samsung were selling it at (£19). Highly recommend as you could be waiting for a long time for samsung to restock. I waited for about a month and got fed up of waiting lol.

Good luck!
Hi

I've looked at getting one for and friend and the cheapest I've found is this:

play.com/Mob…tml?_%24ja=tsid:13315%7Ccat:27993070%7Cprd:27993070&$$ja=cgid:7025706297|tsid:48121|cid:130773057|lid:54125434857|nw:g|crid:22605552537|rnd:1462006978946630622|dvc:c|adp:1o4

Its a genuine product as the serial number matches that on the original battery (EB/F1A2GBU)

Hope that helps
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants