Where to buy perfume samples/testers?

Posted 26th Sep
I've got two teenage daughters who want to try different perfumes.

There must be somewhere that will sell a selection of samples or testers?

They don't know what they like other than not wanting too sweet/floral.

Suggestions?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Why not just go to our department store (ie Debenhams, John Lewis) or a large brach of Boots with a big fragrance section? They'll have plenty of samples to give away for free as well as testers so they can try a range of fragrances, no need to pay money for them.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 26th Sep
8 Comments
Why not just go to our department store (ie Debenhams, John Lewis) or a large brach of Boots with a big fragrance section? They'll have plenty of samples to give away for free as well as testers so they can try a range of fragrances, no need to pay money for them.
Some stores do give away free samples however its dependent on who you speak to and often they say no without checking.

You can buy samples off ebay

Also The Fragrance Shop used to do a discovery club where you paid £5 a month and they would send you 5 free samples of the latest perfumes. Not sure if they still do it
Haircut_10026/09/2019 09:56

Why not just go to our department store (ie Debenhams, John Lewis) or a …Why not just go to our department store (ie Debenhams, John Lewis) or a large brach of Boots with a big fragrance section? They'll have plenty of samples to give away for free as well as testers so they can try a range of fragrances, no need to pay money for them.

OK, didn't realise they actually gave away samples, I thought they just sprayed stuff on you.
mas9926/09/2019 10:02

OK, didn't realise they actually gave away samples, I thought they just …OK, didn't realise they actually gave away samples, I thought they just sprayed stuff on you.

38547487.jpg

These are the sort of things they give you, a little bottle that you can use a couple of times to see if you like it, you can get a lot of these if you just ask at each counter. As said above it can depend on who you ask (and how nicely you ask). They make for great holiday fragrances as well as you can just put them in your wash bag to take away with you on a trip.
As above just ask, you know the big panels below where the fragrances are? That's where they keep them. Im pretty sure some of the testers are "weaker" than the oridginal though.
Feelunique - 5 samples for £3.95 (inc postage). Can only order them once per month (nothing stopping multiple accounts), selections normally change month to month. Also watch out after buying your first ever set as in the confirmation email you normally get a code for £3.95 off your next set making the 2nd set free. If you buy a full size afterwards they also refund you the £3.95. Never mind parking fees it would cost me that personally just to drive to my nearest large Boots or Debenhams, never had any luck with The Perfume Shop in giving away the testing vials. Do sign up to some of the bigger fragrance houses newsletters and they often give away samples of new fragrances, JPG is normally good for that.

feelunique.com/pic…ix/

38550170-ohHxk.jpg

38550170-WTYHn.jpg
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 26th Sep
cecilmcroberts26/09/2019 17:01

Feelunique - 5 samples for £3.95 (inc postage). Can only order them once …Feelunique - 5 samples for £3.95 (inc postage). Can only order them once per month (nothing stopping multiple accounts), selections normally change month to month. Also watch out after buying your first ever set as in the confirmation email you normally get a code for £3.95 off your next set making the 2nd set free. If you buy a full size afterwards they also refund you the £3.95. Never mind parking fees it would cost me that personally just to drive to my nearest large Boots or Debenhams, never had any luck with The Perfume Shop in giving away the testing vials. Do sign up to some of the bigger fragrance houses newsletters and they often give away samples of new fragrances, JPG is normally good for that. https://www.feelunique.com/pick-n-mix/[Image] [Image]

Excellent thanks - ordered
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants