Groups

Where to buy Persona 5 (PS4)?

It's sadly OOS at Argos, Amazon, Game and Zavvi - Ebay solely having scalpers who're trying to sell it at over 60 pounds as a mockery of the 40 pound retail value normally. Any ideas, please, or solutions? I bought a Vita for 4 Golden and have enjoyed the series since 3 on PS2, but I'm sadly missing the enjoyment of 5 (currently)! I really, really don't want to pay double the standard price at £80, it feels exploitative.

14 Comments

Its a bit if a steep price but you can get it for £48 from Grainger games

Gamerofgames

Its a bit if a steep price but you can get it for £48 from Grainger games

Damn! We thought about the same thing! X)

mixmixi

Damn! We thought about the same thing! X)

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/7/7c/124Jynx.png/250px-124Jynx.png

Another option is using the o2 top up thing and getting it digitally. Youd be able to get for about £33 that way.

I'm trying to find it for a reasonable price for ps3. I wish I pre ordered now!

Try flubit. I got mine for £41.

I did the o2 SIM card offer as mentioned above. Defiantly worth doing .. picked up the game for around £30ish

RadiantDuck

I'm trying to find it for a reasonable price for ps3. I wish I pre … I'm trying to find it for a reasonable price for ps3. I wish I pre ordered now!

Game have it new for 34.99

Don't believe the hype and keep checking your local selling pages, someone always buys the new release and sells it as it's not for them.

any retailers sell it? can't find it anywhere.

Original Poster

So, I ordered it from the site as recommended, but I have *yet* to receive a dispatch notification? Is that normal? Is it possible they've listed stock (falsely) whilst it's essentially a back-order?

Gamerofgames

Another option is using the o2 top up thing and getting it digitally. … Another option is using the o2 top up thing and getting it digitally. Youd be able to get for about £33 that way.

How would I go about getting that that price

Alethia

\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09It's sadly OOS at Argos, Amazon, Game and Zavvi - … \x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09It's sadly OOS at Argos, Amazon, Game and Zavvi - Ebay solely having scalpers who're trying to sell it at over 60 pounds as a mockery of the 40 pound retail value normally. Any ideas, please, or solutions? I bought a Vita for 4 Golden and have enjoyed the series since 3 on PS2, but I'm sadly missing the enjoyment of 5 (currently)! I really, really don't want to pay double the standard price at £80, it feels exploitative.I am also having the same problem, its driving me mad that I can't find a copy that isn't over the retail value - (I've been checking ebay for weeks now and most games are going for £50 upwards.)I was told to check other gaming sale sites for it and to watch out for 'flash sales' where games are sold at a discount. But sadly, I've had no luck. Has anyone had any better luck?\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions