Where to buy plastic ring resizers?

14 replies
Found 17th Apr 2008
I am talking about these things:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rin…122

I can't find them any where online other than eBay, and there's no way I am paying more than a few quid for some little bits of plastic. Does any one have any ideas where I could pick some up offline? I really can't think where to try other than places like Home Bargains and Wilkisons and I have already checked there. Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Some jewellery sites do them for free,you can send off for free ring sizers. I'm sure someone probably posted them up before in freebie section.

There might be something online that you can print off like a strip template and it tell you your size.

hotukdeals.com/ite…ct/

if you need a few of them,ask anyone you know if you can have them sent to their address.

Original Poster

Oh, that's not the thing I mean...I mean the little plastic things that you put on a ring so as to make it fit better. A ring resizer, rather than a ring sizer

http://i12.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/e8/bd/393f_1.JPG

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1914328

Some jewellery sites do them for free,you can send off for free ring … Some jewellery sites do them for free,you can send off for free ring sizers. I'm sure someone probably posted them up before in freebie section.There might be something online that you can print off like a strip template and it tell you your size.

No starlet wants re-sizers not sizers!

Catalogues send them out for free!

do you get the kleeneze catalogues through the door, they do them in there not sure if they have an online store?

tracy013;1914401

do you get the kleeneze catalogues through the door, they do them in … do you get the kleeneze catalogues through the door, they do them in there not sure if they have an online store?

health-and-beauty-book.co.uk/

Page 16, top right, 10 for £3, ref No.013811-66

Starlet;1914354

Oh, that's not the thing I mean...I mean the little plastic things that … Oh, that's not the thing I mean...I mean the little plastic things that you put on a ring so as to make it fit better. A ring resizer, rather than a ring sizer

lol,I never read that right did I ?

I call them ring snuggies. You know when you buy a newspaper sometimes,you get like Cotton Traders leaflets in them etc,well there 1 called Innovations and they sell them. I'll look online now and see if they got a website.

I found a website but the postage is £4.99 on top,thats more than the item costs!

barneydog;1914466

http://www.health-and-beauty-book.co.uk/Page 16, top right, 10 for £3, … http://www.health-and-beauty-book.co.uk/Page 16, top right, 10 for £3, ref No.013811-66

that's the one, shame you can't order from the site

tracy013;1914833

that's the one, shame you can't order from the site

Ooh! Bargain!

Will look out for them in the Kleeneze catalogue :thumbsup:

pop into places like H.Samuels - i'm sure, in the past, they've given a couple of them to my wife for free

Original Poster

^ have tried all the high street jeweler type places

I think my neighbour gets the betterware catalogue, I shall have to ask him to take a look in there..

Thanks everyone

Starlet;1921433

I think my neighbour gets the betterware catalogue, I shall have to ask … I think my neighbour gets the betterware catalogue, I shall have to ask him to take a look in there..

They have them on the Betterware site so I assume they will be in the catalogue

betterware.co.uk/pro…-GB

Pack of 10 for £3.99, Product Code: 016821
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How are these websites Direct2Mum, PreciousLittleOne?11
    2. Is this expensive?69
    3. 48 hour working time directive812
    4. MacBook66

See more discussions