Groups
    EXPIRED

Where to buy Samsung S4 I9500 (octa core) price? OR best £220 Android phone camera?

Where's ok to buy used but vg condition Samsung S4s? Specifically the i9500 version, everywhere seems to be selling the i9505. I've tried ebay but 99% of listings turn out to be the 9505 version mislisted. 32gb would be great but 16 ok. Looking for around £210 if condition is right, in white. Where do people buy from? Gumtree?

I've already tried one seller who never posted & I'm claiming back through paypal Unless, of course, there's a better Android phone camera with similar screen quality for similar price?

2 Comments

Why are you looking specifically for the octa cpre version, if I remember rightly its not true octa core, only 4 cores run at a time. One lower powered and the other higher powered. It also has no LTE 4g capability.

Original Poster

master10

Why are you looking specifically for the octa cpre version, if I remember … Why are you looking specifically for the octa cpre version, if I remember rightly its not true octa core, only 4 cores run at a time. One lower powered and the other higher powered. It also has no LTE 4g capability.

I know it's quad at a time but I don't need 4g and the camera engine is, for me, noticeably better on the i9500. Snapdragon one is good, but this for a pixel peeper like me, is worth choosing over it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. [Solved] How to use openreach modem with Asus RT-AC68U?526
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?33
      3. Nike Apple Watch 42mm23
      4. Help choosing an Android box please.55

See more discussions