Where to buy steel bath tub for delivery

11 replies
Found 5th May
I need to buy a steel bath tub to be delivered to central London.

I have looked at VictorianPlumbing and Plumbworld. Any recommendation of where I can buy?

11 Comments

Just bought one (kawaei?) from a division of wolsey. Was cheaper by far than VP or PW.

Delivery driver was a bit of an **** though.

Mutters whats your budget

try betterbathrooms
or try ebay
ebay.co.uk/itm…215?var=431517379791&hash=item1ec6ac631f:m:m38aHv5d-bRt7IhycMph6Lg
Edited by: "refix" 5th May

Original Poster

refix

try betterbathroomsor try … try betterbathroomsor try ebayhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PLAIN-WHITE-STEEL-BATHS-START-AT-99-99-AVAILABLE-IN-4-DIFFERENT-SIZES-/132182205215?var=431517379791&hash=item1ec6ac631f:m:m38aHv5d-bRt7IhycMph6Lg

Thanks mate. The ebay one looks pretty good for delivery.

Original Poster

archer1204

Mutters whats your budget

Up to £200 but the cheaper the better!

Why? Has there been a murder? X)

plumbers merchant

Original Poster

mas99

Just bought one (kawaei?) from a division of wolsey. Was cheaper by … Just bought one (kawaei?) from a division of wolsey. Was cheaper by far than VP or PW.Delivery driver was a bit of an **** though.

was it discounted heating? i looked at them. they offered free delivery with an all day slot and only one man delivery. i will probably need a two man delivery.

Original Poster

qwerty212

plumbers merchant

is this a name of an actual company or just generally plumbing stores?

mutley1

is this a name of an actual company or just generally plumbing stores?

just general plumbing stores like plumb center

they're usually for trade but they sell to the public as well

mutley1

was it discounted heating? i looked at them. they offered free delivery … was it discounted heating? i looked at them. they offered free delivery with an all day slot and only one man delivery. i will probably need a two man delivery.

Yes - thats the one.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769515
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2097
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247649
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming1827

See more discussions