Where to buy the cheapest Amber Leaf rolling tabacoo abroad???

Banned 29
Found 6th Aug 2012
Been to majorca and it was 6.50 euro
Know you can get it cheaper
But anyone know Where????

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

Banned

Belgium

Not sure about the tobacco but cigs in Bulgaria were dirt cheap , we came home from there last week with 2000 L &B, bought them for @ £22 and sold them £45/50 a sleeve

slamdunkin

Belgium

I know belgium used to be cheap, but I'm sure they have got more expensive lately.

Banned

shopstilldrops

Not sure about the tobacco but cigs in Bulgaria were dirt cheap , we came … Not sure about the tobacco but cigs in Bulgaria were dirt cheap , we came home from there last week with 2000 L &B, bought them for @ £22 and sold them £45/50 a sleeve

Thats not Cheap oO I can Buy them in Blackpool for £20 a Sleeve and they are real not dodgy

I can also get Foreign ciggys for £18 a sleeve

shopstilldrops

Not sure about the tobacco but cigs in Bulgaria were dirt cheap , we came … Not sure about the tobacco but cigs in Bulgaria were dirt cheap , we came home from there last week with 2000 L &B, bought them for @ £22 and sold them £45/50 a sleeve

I hope you told the nice man at the tax office

churchill

Thats not Cheap oO I can Buy them in Blackpool for £20 a Sleeve and they … Thats not Cheap oO I can Buy them in Blackpool for £20 a Sleeve and they are real not dodgyI can also get Foreign ciggys for £18 a sleeve

Really ? oO We dont smoke anymore and was told by the smokers we met on holiday that they were a good price compared to spain, greece etc..........who cares anyway we have sold them all now and doubled our money

jonny619447

I hope you told the nice man at the tax office

Yes as soon as we landed

Banned

shopstilldrops

Really ? oO We dont smoke anymore and was told by the smokers we met on … Really ? oO We dont smoke anymore and was told by the smokers we met on holiday that they were a good price compared to spain, greece etc..........who cares anyway we have sold them all now and doubled our money

Probably are cheap compared to Spain and Greece but you gotta come to ElBlackpoolio

Banned

india

churchill

Probably are cheap compared to Spain and Greece but you gotta come to … Probably are cheap compared to Spain and Greece but you gotta come to ElBlackpoolio

Yeah and its probably 'not what you know BUT who you know ' in your case lol..X)

Banned

So are you intending travelling the world in search of this cheap tabacoo or are you enquiring out of interest?

Original Poster Banned

lol out of interest curious more than anything can buy it here for £9 a 50g pouch just was wondering where it was coming from, going to majorca in sept so will be stocking up again then

Oil rigs.

serbia is fairly cheap. Managed to get a pack of 20 marlboro lights for £1.20. Nearly chocked. Needless to say a quick trip to a cashpoint was taken!

Banned

mikeey84

serbia is fairly cheap. Managed to get a pack of 20 marlboro lights for … serbia is fairly cheap. Managed to get a pack of 20 marlboro lights for £1.20. Nearly chocked. Needless to say a quick trip to a cashpoint was taken!

biggest counterfeit market in Europe

is it really worth the risk?
Edited by: "csiman" 6th Aug 2012

tickeers

lol out of interest curious more than anything can buy it here for £9 a … lol out of interest curious more than anything can buy it here for £9 a 50g pouch just was wondering where it was coming from, going to majorca in sept so will be stocking up again then:)

£7.50 for me

tickeers

lol out of interest curious more than anything can buy it here for £9 a … lol out of interest curious more than anything can buy it here for £9 a 50g pouch just was wondering where it was coming from, going to majorca in sept so will be stocking up again then:)

The IVA ( VAT ) is increasing from 18% to 21% in Spain in September, so ciggies will be going up ( again ).:(

Just come back from Tenerife and cigarettes out there are the cheapest I have seen in Europe

I bought Lucky Strike (only because they were cheap) cost me €16.00 for 200

Benson and Hedges were €23.00 for 200 and if you really wanted cheap Pall Mall were €11.00 for 200

Shame your only supposed to bring back 200 each

500gram of golden virginia h.k. duty free was in april so may be more now

I believe tobacco is legal to grow in this country for your own personal use, I grew some virginia a few years ago grew pretty well in the sun, but couldnt work out how to dry it out correctly, think this would be the cheapest option if you have the time

DJNG22

Just come back from Tenerife and cigarettes out there are the cheapest I … Just come back from Tenerife and cigarettes out there are the cheapest I have seen in EuropeI bought Lucky Strike (only because they were cheap) cost me €16.00 for 200 Benson and Hedges were €23.00 for 200 and if you really wanted cheap Pall Mall were €11.00 for 200Shame your only supposed to bring back 200 each

That is because they are not in the EU, anything over your meagre allowance can be seized at the UK airport.

churchill

Thats not Cheap oO I can Buy them in Blackpool for £20 a Sleeve and they … Thats not Cheap oO I can Buy them in Blackpool for £20 a Sleeve and they are real not dodgyI can also get Foreign ciggys for £18 a sleeve

They have got to be fakes rolled by some smack head in a block of flats, you'd be better off smoking some dog hair wrapped in bed linen. Why would anyone sell them so far below what people are willing to pay? Kindness perhaps? The only fags i've ever seen at those sorts of prices turn out to be fake, not that most people notice.

I'm off to Tenerife to mail myself back 10000 ciggys.
Edited by: "spaceinvader" 6th Aug 2012

Banned

spaceinvader

They have got to be fakes rolled by some smack head in a block of flats, … They have got to be fakes rolled by some smack head in a block of flats, you'd be better off smoking some dog hair wrapped in bed linen. Why would anyone sell them so far below what people are willing to pay? Kindness perhaps? The only fags i've ever seen at those sorts of prices turn out to be fake, not that most people notice.I'm off to Tenerife to mail myself back 10000 ciggys.

We get containers brought in there not fake

Banned

bigjeremy

I believe tobacco is legal to grow in this country for your own personal … I believe tobacco is legal to grow in this country for your own personal use, I grew some virginia a few years ago grew pretty well in the sun, but couldnt work out how to dry it out correctly, think this would be the cheapest option if you have the time

You can bring it into this country legally its just illegal to process it

Bought 500g Virginia for £45 on the way out to Turkey few weeks ago (on plane), cost little bit more in Stanstead/Bodrum airport shops
I'm sure Amber Leaf was cheaper but wanted Virginia

came across a brand of tobacco in estonia called van buren, the plain was like the old golden virgina very fine cut and nice smoke, flavoured variants are quite nasty apart from the "cafe" but avoid the fruit scented ones at all costs!
was 5 euros for 45 gram packs but with estonia now in eu good allowences
Edited by: "maddogb" 7th Aug 2012

Andorra? went there a few weeks ago and you could buy a tub of tabacoo for around 3euros! a ltr of smirnoff was only 3 euros as well!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants