Groups

Where to buy the Note 5?

Seen some one ebay, don't want to get stung though. Anyone know where to buy from a legit company?

Ta

10 Comments

Loads on amazon

Cex

It was never released in the UK so will have to be an imported version. Questionable warranty as a result, check the terms and conditions to be sure.

also need to check model no, otherwise 4g won't work in the UK. The 2 that are working for all 4g bands in the uk are n920c or n920a. had one last year sold it and I have the note 7 but im now back to square one

Original Poster

MPA83

also need to check model no, otherwise 4g won't work in the UK. The 2 … also need to check model no, otherwise 4g won't work in the UK. The 2 that are working for all 4g bands in the uk are n920c or n920a. had one last year sold it and I have the note 7 but im now back to square one

Samsung are picking up my note 7 on Wednesday.

Are you getting a refund or a s7?

I can't do without the stylus so went for the Note 5 as I never owned one. Got one for 380 on ebay

benjammin316

Samsung are picking up my note 7 on Wednesday. Are you getting a refund … Samsung are picking up my note 7 on Wednesday. Are you getting a refund or a s7? I can't do without the stylus so went for the Note 5 as I never owned one. Got one for 380 on ebay

im just getting a standard s7 until the next note line comes out. The note 5 was really great. what version did you get?
    Edited by: "MPA83" 16th Oct 2016

Original Poster

MPA83

im just getting a standard s7 until the next note line comes out. The … im just getting a standard s7 until the next note line comes out. The note 5 was really great. what version did you get?

N920C white pearl 32gb.

Samsung are pricing their s7 and edge variant at 630 which is a joke, so I'm better of getting my 730 back in full, buying that note 5 and having a spare just under 400.

Gutted tho as the note 7 is a different beast

benjammin316

N920C white pearl 32gb.Samsung are pricing their s7 and edge variant at … N920C white pearl 32gb.Samsung are pricing their s7 and edge variant at 630 which is a joke, so I'm better of getting my 730 back in full, buying that note 5 and having a spare just under 400. Gutted tho as the note 7 is a different beast

i agree, I will just get the s7 on a cheap 24 month contract. 24pm 90 handset cost

get a note 3 or 4 instead?

Original Poster

justanothercid

get a note 3 or 4 instead?

Too much of a step back from the Note 7.

Got one on the way now anyways
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions