Groups
    EXPIRED

Where to buy the Tottenham Football kit?

Hello,

I would like to buy my husband an official Spurs replica top, possibly the black third kit.

Is the only place to buy it from the Spurs official shop?

Thanks
    Charlotte

10 Comments

seems like it. either that or fl-ebay

The black away third kit is last seasons...

If want this seasons (2008/09) check out kitbag.com/sto…211 (should have 15% off if not go through [url]www.kitbag.com/hsbc[/url]). Will be £33.99 and get free carling cup programme!

andyat2002;2738420

The black away third kit is last seasons...If want this seasons (2008/09) … The black away third kit is last seasons...If want this seasons (2008/09) check out http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/products/kit_selector.aspx?selector=211 (should have 15% off if not go through [url]www.kitbag.com/hsbc[/url]). Will be £33.99 and get free carling cup programme!

there is a new black third

http://shirts.soccerlens.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/tottenham-08-09-third-kit.jpg

Personnally i'd stick with buying the home shirt. The away blue is horrid and the black isn't much better! Slight warning with the third kit is that they might not wear it! Villa had a black away third kit last season which they didn't use for any first team games!

try the bargain bins of all sports retailers

the new black and gold one is only available off the spurs site (so it claims)

i think the 3rd kit is for their uefa cup games.

Have you tried JJB Sports they do footie kits

subsidesports have the kits, you could always bet 40 pound and get the shirt for free, using the deal below, there was a similar deal during the euros and i managed to win my 40 back and get the new chelsea top as well. otherwise you could just buy it for 40 from the site

hotukdeals.com/ite…nd/

spurs stuff:
    subsidesports.com/uk/…=-1

Thats a very nice Golden "male hen" on the chest isn't it......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1022
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876397
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2543

See more discussions