Where to buy this item on the highstreet?

Posted 30th Oct
Hi

Im looking for small little flashing lights that I can drop into balloons.

I need them for tommorow, any idea on which shop sells them?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
25 Comments
No but best of luck
If you have no luck with finding just the lights, have you seen illooms balloons?
I haven’t seen the lights separately but I’m sure I’ve seen the light up balloons for sale in Asda. Alternatively, could you use try popping a glow stick in whilst blowing up a balloon? You can get little glow sticks for rings
jsophiex30/10/2019 19:38

If you have no luck with finding just the lights, have you seen illooms …If you have no luck with finding just the lights, have you seen illooms balloons?

Yes I have some of those but I wanted flashing ones lol
I ordered ours from China a few months back for next to nothing. They're little balls and really great but that doesn't help you in the slightest. I would suggest a glow band, those things the kids wear on their arms as many shops sell those this time of the year and they are thin enough to fit into a balloon
BabsKeighley30/10/2019 19:49

I haven’t seen the lights separately but I’m sure I’ve seen the light up ba …I haven’t seen the lights separately but I’m sure I’ve seen the light up balloons for sale in Asda. Alternatively, could you use try popping a glow stick in whilst blowing up a balloon? You can get little glow sticks for rings

I tried glow sticks unfortunately the effect was rubbish
nadhaw30/10/2019 20:02

I ordered ours from China a few months back for next to nothing. They're …I ordered ours from China a few months back for next to nothing. They're little balls and really great but that doesn't help you in the slightest. I would suggest a glow band, those things the kids wear on their arms as many shops sell those this time of the year and they are thin enough to fit into a balloon

They are just the type im after. Can find loads online but cant think of any stores that would have them.
SkyBlu7530/10/2019 20:02

Yes I have some of those but I wanted flashing ones lol

Have you got Prime? They don’t flash how ever!!
38855444-VmX9h.jpg
SkyBlu7530/10/2019 20:03

I tried glow sticks unfortunately the effect was rubbish

jsophiex30/10/2019 20:05

Have you got Prime? They don’t flash how ever!! [Image]

Thanks a lot but I need flashing
You can try a party shop, if there's one nearby. Look on Google maps. They might have these.
Goto pound land pickup the Halloween fake flashing candles and stick 2 or so of them in? Might have to be creative as to getting them inside the balloons though.
DaThetopdog30/10/2019 20:56

Goto pound land pickup the Halloween fake flashing candles and stick 2 or …Goto pound land pickup the Halloween fake flashing candles and stick 2 or so of them in? Might have to be creative as to getting them inside the balloons though.

Nice idea thank you
radium30/10/2019 20:35

You can try a party shop, if there's one nearby. Look on Google maps. They …You can try a party shop, if there's one nearby. Look on Google maps. They might have these.

I will ring around tommorow, thanks!
I saw light up balloons in Tesco today! Never knew they existed
You can order from Amazon if you do it now and next day delivery cut off time for tomorrow is 1am I think
Also you can buy what's called flash light tyre caps called firefly

They usually go on to tyres or bike caps and they flash when the car ir bike moves I have some here not sure how to put a video up to show you so instead off looking at lights to on sites think about lights for cars or home etc
38858583-A0rek.jpg
Were my comment and picture gone to help this person
Scoliosis_Warrior30/10/2019 23:46

Also you can buy what's called flash light tyre caps called fireflyThey …Also you can buy what's called flash light tyre caps called fireflyThey usually go on to tyres or bike caps and they flash when the car ir bike moves I have some here not sure how to put a video up to show you so instead off looking at lights to on sites think about lights for cars or home etc [Image]

Would they sell these at halfords?
Thank you
Your balloons are too dark, get lighter balloons and then put whatever you want in there.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants