Where to buy xiaomi redmi note 4x 5" case.

Found 16th Mar
Struggling to find cases for a 5" redmi note 4x most of them are for the 5.5 inch. Anybody any recommendations for search terms in eBay?
Thanks.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments
Xda forum. Go to your device section and look under accessories. Loads of links and reviews of bits and bobs for the phone. I use the app
Edited by: "wayners" 16th Mar
The note 4x is a 5.5" phone so it stands to reason they'd all be 5.5"
Original Poster
Cheers all, just realised it's the redmi 4x not the note 4x.
you can go to ali express and it shows diagrams of different phones,different versions etc and then showing what case will fit. reminds me, need to find a case for my wifes redmi note 4.
I buy all my case from Aliexpress. Normally buy 2 cases in different colour.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 16th Mar
I purchased 1 from Ireland on ebay with smart wake up from ebay (£8.20) but it was small. I had the redmi Note 4 and I was sent the Redmi 4x one . Still have it. Can send the pics if you are interested

Edit this is the one I have. Colour is red rose Click me
Edited by: "shabbird" 16th Mar
Original Poster
shabbird10 m ago

I purchased 1 from Ireland on ebay with smart wake up from ebay (£8.20) …I purchased 1 from Ireland on ebay with smart wake up from ebay (£8.20) but it was small. I had the redmi Note 4 and I was sent the Redmi 4x one . Still have it. Can send the pics if you are interestedEdit this is the one I have. Colour is red rose Click me

Cheers Shabbird, managed to order 1 now but ty anyway. Pity we don't still have the fs/trade section on here.
kramvic6 m ago

Cheers Shabbird, managed to order 1 now but ty anyway. Pity we don't …Cheers Shabbird, managed to order 1 now but ty anyway. Pity we don't still have the fs/trade section on here.

No worries . Was a case for my mums phone. I miss the FT/FS section as well.
Plenty on eBay, I have this on mine at the moment, item 311935897104

Perfect fit just select the 4x in the drop down box when buying.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants