Groups
    EXPIRED

Where to buy Zafira Rear Box - North West

Hi all, as it's late and I'm being lazy and was going to phone around tomorrow/Monday but thought I'd ask if any one can recommend somewhere to buy a Rear Box for a Zafira A in the North West, preferably South Manchester/Stockport, not the usual suspects please as I'll be fitting it myself.

Wanted some personal recommendations please of specific supplier and not generic phone around advice, cheers.
    (Want to pick up in person so not online only please, but would be nice to be able to check price).

TIA

3 Comments

Eurocarparts? There used to be one in Trafford park, not sure now though, its been a while since I've been there.

Original Poster

Cheers Craig, just had a quick look and half of what I was quoted yesterday and still in Trafford Park and they have 'Click and Collect', perfect, appreciate the reply.

Thanks.

Likely2

Cheers Craig, just had a quick look and half of what I was quoted … Cheers Craig, just had a quick look and half of what I was quoted yesterday and still in Trafford Park and they have 'Click and Collect', perfect, appreciate the reply.Thanks.

You're welcome.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv918
      2. Wireless Earphones for Running56
      3. Wifi extender1218
      4. Looking for Missguided unidays code plz11

See more discussions