Groups
    EXPIRED

Where to buy.......small pocket am/fm radio??

This is on my hubbys xmas list for listening to the football?? He says a cheap one will do but where i get them from?? lol!

rep for any help!

11 Comments

asda-two quid!

Original Poster

barky;7272012

asda-two quid!

great! Doing my shopping over the wkend :oops: so will go & have a look! :thumbsup:

poundland

Original Poster

wulshaz;7272399

poundland

thanks never even thought of poundland ;-) will look tomorrow!
    amidiamond;7272445

http://www.bestofferbuy.com/Mini-Pocket-FM-Auto-Scan-Radio-Builtin-Belt-Clip-Black-p-25375.html?currency=GBP&utm_source=gbase&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=gbase

Looks good but will try to get something instore as its so close to the big day lol!

hankat;7272499

thanks never even thought of poundland ;-) will look tomorrow!

Yes, good idea. I'm sure hubby will be delighted with the quality of his christmas present...:whistling:

Original Poster

deek72;7273249

Yes, good idea. I'm sure hubby will be delighted with the quality of his … Yes, good idea. I'm sure hubby will be delighted with the quality of his christmas present...:whistling:

haha! I have him an xbox console, new sat nav, new football top, cds & dvds so im sure he will be more than happy!

hankat;7273473

haha! I have him an xbox console, new sat nav, new football top, cds & … haha! I have him an xbox console, new sat nav, new football top, cds & dvds so im sure he will be more than happy!

Fair do's then I suppose :thumbsup::-D

Last time I checked for one Poundland had FM only, had to get one off eBay with free postage for something like £2.50.

Be careful - a lot of the cheap radios are FM only and if your hubbie is in to football he'll want a radio which gets AM too so that he can listen to radio 5.

Good luck

Original Poster

xcookx;7275575

Last time I checked for one Poundland had FM only, had to get one off … Last time I checked for one Poundland had FM only, had to get one off eBay with free postage for something like £2.50.

Dil Daly;7276097

Be careful - a lot of the cheap radios are FM only and if your hubbie is … Be careful - a lot of the cheap radios are FM only and if your hubbie is in to football he'll want a radio which gets AM too so that he can listen to radio 5.Good luck

thanks all, will maKe sure it has AM then as its for football he is wanting it for, thanks for all the help. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover22
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??22
      4. Laptop (not for gaming )11

See more discussions