Groups

Where to download office 2016 legit.

Can anybody send me a direct link to a 32bit download of office 2016 professional please. I have the product key just need the download.

Thanks.

7 Comments

Haggs2012

google.....but cos ur … google.....but cos ur lazy....https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Download-and-install-or-reinstall-Office-365-or-Office-2016-on-a-PC-or-Mac-4414eaaf-0478-48be-9c42-23adc4716658?ui=en-US&rs=en-GB&ad=GB

​It ironically took him more time to write this post than it would have done to Google it.

Original Poster

Thanks for the answers, plenty of dodgy sites, wanted the official one. Thanks again.

Lots of resellers on eBay with legit 2016 codes.
    Forget 365, why pay yearly?

thedvdmonster

Lots of resellers on eBay with legit 2016 codes. Forget 365, why pay … Lots of resellers on eBay with legit 2016 codes. Forget 365, why pay yearly?

Just watch those, they tend to stop working when they are found to be breaching the volume licence.

Had no issues, installed on two laptops now direct from the Microsoft website.
    Would think they would flag it from the off.

Original Poster

Ok, basically sister bought a code from eBay, went to the download link, then it said download failed phone this number, she phoned the number, they already knew her name. They then said we will phone you back in a few minutes, they did and used remote access etc and asked what security she had and said she needed to upgrade. Anyway she hung up and phoned me, that is why I was wanting the official download, not because I was too lazy to google it, I just wanted to make sure it was the proper link and not some scam. Anyway, factory reset the computer and installed office, all is fine now. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1444
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1427
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767106
      4. word association Game73744435

See more discussions