Expired

where to eat in central London?

11 replies
Found 14th Dec 2014
hello. Going for a family trip to London tomorrow (4 adults). Where go to eat any good buffet restaurant without breaking the bank?? Thanks

1. Ask
  2. London
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. London
11 Comments

it's a big place. where specifically are you going to be?
pizza hut buffet is on all over town, that's my top choice without a doubt but not for everyone

Cheapest buffets are in China town/ piccadilly theatreland. Watch out for pickpockets!

mr woo's £6 pp in chinatown

Little Bay restaurants and Small and |Beautiful are the cheapest a la carte decent food. I wouldnt trust a buffet there personally.

Whenever and wherever I travel my first port of call is tripadvisor, nearly always works for me.

Askrulous

Whenever and wherever I travel my first port of call is tripadvisor, … Whenever and wherever I travel my first port of call is tripadvisor, nearly always works for me.

except in a city of thousands of restaurants, it could be hard to sift through them all.

sowotsdis

mr woo's £6 pp in chinatown

Please take care, not sure you should go too cheap on Chinese food, if possible.

davewave

Please take care, not sure you should go too cheap on Chinese food, if … Please take care, not sure you should go too cheap on Chinese food, if possible.

it's not the food that's bad - it's the service! be prepared to be shouted/barked at and told to hurry up!

espirit77

except in a city of thousands of restaurants, it could be hard to sift … except in a city of thousands of restaurants, it could be hard to sift through them all.

Not really, just put in region, price you want to pay and it works pretty well ( being to about 160 cities and live in London and it always works for me)

Prezzo
Get two 3-course meals and 2 glasses of wine for 323.
Use code.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2483
    2. word association Game74244866
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564098
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322820

See more discussions