Groups

Where to eat in the Disney World area?

I'm off to Disney World soon and staying at the resort.

I don't want to be held ransom by overpriced disney restaurants.

Does anyone know if there are dennys, mcdonalds, subway etc near the actual resort. Also, anywhere you would recommend. We're obviously on a budget due to the current exchange rate.

Thanks.

18 Comments

Get the i ride onto international drive, and that has most restaurants imaginable.

Ponderosa Restaurants are probably about the best value & as stated above International Drive is one of the better area's to eat in ( as well as shop at )

isnt there a mcdonalds inside the park? there is in paris.

as above...PONDEROSA

We stayed at a Disney resort hotel and found the on site food prices to be reasonable, but saying that we got $2 to the £ in summer 2007.:w00t:

Yeah i was going to say the park prices were not that bad, but it will be now with the rubbish rates.
    Also Sea world is a must, and Discovery cove if money ain't a issue.

There's a super awesome buffet place near Disney, can't remembr the name at the moment.

There's loads of vouchers and stuff in hire car/hotel lobby/hotel room etc.

I'm V. Jealous!!

Dont eat on the resort, they found a 5FT mouse in the kitchen

Golden Corral

was about 10$ each, free beverage (with a voucher) all you can eat. The shredded pork was to die for!!

We went into Black angus for dinner and left because it was quite expensive but went in one day for lunch it was about £7 or £8 at todays rate for a 3 course lunch,best steak ever

Theres also a pizza place,cant remember what it was called but only $5 all you can eat,there was a huge american woman with about 18 plates in front of her

Downtown disney is great for food, especially a place called Earl of Sandwich.
    earlofsandwichusa.com/

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

skusey;4649116

Dont eat on the resort, they found a 5FT mouse in the kitchen

Gotta have some rep for that one.:thumbsup:

ettam123;4649185

Theres also a pizza place,cant remember what it was called but only $5 … Theres also a pizza place,cant remember what it was called but only $5 all you can eat,there was a huge american woman with about 18 plates in front of her

CICI's down beside TGIF on i drive :thumbsup:

barky;4649053

isnt there a mcdonalds inside the park? there is in paris.

In Animal Kingdom

Im going on Saturday, staying in Disneys Saratoga Springs in an apartment , but will eat mostly in Wendys, Taco Bell and my favourite place Cracker Barrell where you can have 5 sidess for $5 or something like that, usually have all different plates of vegetables and a baked potato which is great because I am a vegetarian, really lovely place to eat and it has a front porch where you can sit on rocking chairs and an amazing shop you have to walk through before you get to the restaurant

Original Poster

Thanks to all for your help.

I'd also recommend the following for anyone going:

- Outback Steakhouse
    - IHOP (international House of Pancakes) - and no they dont just sell pancakes!
    - Denny and Perkins are quite reasonable to and have great breakfasts all day.

Cheers

Jez
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions