Groups
    EXPIRED

Where to find a cheap 32" or more TV

Where can I get my hands on a fairly cheap 32" TV - It's only going to get some xbox 360 use and a bit of news and weather

10 Comments

Hi T1Cybernetic not sure where you live so may or may not be a great deal for you.

If you are near Corby Northamptonshire we have a great Argos Clearance Warehouse which sell lots and lots of flat screen TV's.

We got a 47" flat screen HD TV for £249 and that is one of the more expensive ones.

I have attached the address and telephone number in case you want to give them a ring to ask prices and to see maybe it would be worth a trip just for the TV if you are getting a good saving.

Clearance Bargains
    3 Cronin Courtyard,
    Corby NN18 8AG

Tel No:01536 209280

Currys are selling a 32" TV for £129.99 saw it advertised last night, going to have a look at it myself tomorrow for my sons xbox to be attached to.

Might be crap but worth a look

Original Poster

This could be the one I believe.

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

Can't be too bad for a little xbox use I'll keep looking for now but that could be a winner !

T1Cybernetic

This could be the one I … This could be the one I believe.http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-dvd-blu-ray/televisions/large-screen-tvs-32-and-over/seiki-se32hy01uk-32-led-tv-10026177-pdt.html#cat-0Can't be too bad for a little xbox use I'll keep looking for now but that could be a winner !

link not working but it looks like that's the one & my thoughts exactly.

T1Cybernetic

This could be the one I … This could be the one I believe.http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-dvd-blu-ray/televisions/large-screen-tvs-32-and-over/seiki-se32hy01uk-32-led-tv-10026177-pdt.html#cat-0Can't be too bad for a little xbox use I'll keep looking for now but that could be a winner !

Did u get it?

Original Poster

Yes but we have not tried it out yet It's not for use so we won't get to see it in action any time soon I will try and sneak a peek st it in action tomorrow but no promises...

Original Poster

Well so far it's been a shocker, The TV was broken in the box So we are off to try and get an exchange later today

Original Poster

Went back to the store and they exchanged it for another no quibble There were two other TV's of the same model returned that day with the same damaged screen (No picture at all)

The TV has some very bad black imaging which is bad on dark films but manageable and a truly shockingly flimsy TV stand but apart from it's excellent for the money

Xbox plays nice on it And the built in Freeview works great. All in all, Can't grumble for a cheap 32" TV.

Tesco's asda, sainsburys etc have all been advertising cheap 32" TV's ... look on this site( HUKD) to see whats on offer and if ordering online see what top cash back or quidco are offering too...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions