Groups

Where to find a laptop car charger?

I'll be going away for a couple of days next week, and thought it would be a good idea to get some of my coursework out of the way whilst we are on road (5 hour trip).

I have been looking on eBay and Deal Extreme, but im not quite sure what to search for. Basically, I am looking for a car charger that I can use a Mains plug in (Laptop one). I have seen a few on ebay but only ones that the laptop adapter can be changed.

Any ideas greatly appreciate + rep will be given

3 Comments

Original Poster

skusey;3288482

http://www.b2cshop24.com/en/universal-car-notebook-laptop-power-charger-adapter-80w.html?currency=GBP 7.42is this any good

Erm saw lots of these on ebay, but to be honest, my mind would be more at ease if the power went through my own transormer. Thanks though!

What you really wanna get, if you dont fancy using an aftermarket transformer is whats called an inverter.

This will plug into your cigarette lighter socket and then allow you to plug a normal plug into it. You till have to make sure you buy a 'beefy' enough one, depending on the rating of your transformer for your laptop.

A good place to start is

halfords.com/web…=-1

BFM
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846176
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…45
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764227
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1321

See more discussions