Posted 23rd Dec 2022 (Posted 4 h, 11 m ago)
Any one know where i can find opening hours for Post offices over xmas (today and tomo)

postoffice.co.uk/bra…der seems to show just normal hours
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Post office hours should be normal but shut on the bank holidays

The actual opening times on the website are for next week or if you scroll down you will have both weeks.

However, you have missed all guaranteed delivery dates. (edited)
    Author
    I had a parcel from DPD that I allegedly missed. DPD then sent an email saying its been sent to a local post office (but its one that's inside a WH Smiths) email showed it was open until 6 during the week. Got there at 17.35 to be told its closed and to go away (awesome service, tried showing her my email, lady just rolled her eyes and said not my problem go away) I was so annoyed I didnt even ask what time they are open until.
  2. Avatar
    Post offices may have different hours in different area's so best check your local branch which may have a Facebook page with details. I know the one by me is not opening today because of royal mail strikes
  3. Avatar
    Branches affected on Dec 24 and 28 link
  4. Avatar
    I checked my local branch and it reports it's open on Sunday 08:00-20:00, I guess they haven't updated their opening times!
    A small number of branches will be closed on 24 and 28 December due to industrial action. Here’s a list of branches that may be affected. Please note that over 99% of our branches will be open.
    Author
    Yeah not one of those unfortunately. I think ill wait for item to be returned and then be refunded. Thanks for responding though.
Top Merchants