Where to get a replacement artificial Christmas tree stand

Posted 1st Dec
I've tried searching online but it's mostly stands for real trees that come up. I can't find any shops that sell these in store, only online with long delivery but would like it ASAP. Its for a 6/7ft tree so needs to be big enough for the pole at the bottom. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
We had previously used a green metal one and tightened accordingly for about 4 years - did the job!
39220793-svG0V.jpg
jsophiex01/12/2019 19:32

We had previously used a green metal one and tightened accordingly for …We had previously used a green metal one and tightened accordingly for about 4 years - did the job! [Image]

That's what I already have as I've had a real tree the last few years but it doesn't go anywhere near tight enough for the artificial tree it's only about 2.5cm wide
sparky6401/12/2019 19:56

That's what I already have as I've had a real tree the last few years but …That's what I already have as I've had a real tree the last few years but it doesn't go anywhere near tight enough for the artificial tree it's only about 2.5cm wide

Just get one like that, and buy 3 replacement longer bolts, literally a 2 minute job
Edited by: "Douglas_Birks" 1st Dec
Douglas_Birks01/12/2019 20:29

Just get one like that, and buy 3 replacement longer bolts, literally a 2 …Just get one like that, and buy 3 replacement longer bolts, literally a 2 minute job

This is why I asked here, I knew there had to be a simple solution I just wasn't seeing, thanks!
sparky6401/12/2019 22:08

This is why I asked here, I knew there had to be a simple solution I just …This is why I asked here, I knew there had to be a simple solution I just wasn't seeing, thanks!

No problem
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants