Groups
    EXPIRED

Where to get cheap kids UMD's?

Getting my son a psp for his birthday & he wants to watch films on it (he'll be where is the best place to get cheap UMD's? Thanks

3 Comments

Hi

I had the same problem with my son. There doesn't seem to be many umds around for young kids. I bought my son a memory card and used a freebie download to convert his own dvds to mp4s. I put them on his memory card and when he's fed up of films i delete them and put more on.
    x

Original Poster

cjrd;5134702

HiI had the same problem with my son. There doesn't seem to be many umds … HiI had the same problem with my son. There doesn't seem to be many umds around for young kids. I bought my son a memory card and used a freebie download to convert his own dvds to mp4s. I put them on his memory card and when he's fed up of films i delete them and put more on.x

thanks for the advice :thumbsup:
    i'd like to try & get him a few umd's though still for his birthday

try gamestation, they were selling them off cheap when i lasted looked, not very many childrens ones, but still worth a try. good luck with youre hunt.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused23
      2. After a good deal for new work shirts!33
      3. Virgin Media phone/TV/internet contract cancelation33
      4. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?46

See more discussions