EXPIRED

where to get cheap mens boxers

like diesel calvin clein armani etc
cheers

8 Comments

genuine ones from matalan or if you lucky debenhams sale which is on now.
TKMAxx do them too if you small mans or XXL you can be lucky but med,lge and XL never seem to be in the sale unless they horrid

Fake ones at your local market here or abroad lol

tk maxx for real and ebay for fake

Original Poster

DIVA1977;4762500

genuine ones from matalan or if you lucky debenhams sale which is on … genuine ones from matalan or if you lucky debenhams sale which is on now.TKMAxx do them too if you small mans or XXL you can be lucky but med,lge and XL never seem to be in the sale unless they horridFake ones at your local market here or abroad lol

cheers for that i never thought of those places i was always thinking of house of fraisers cruise usc n that.
rep added

Impress the store lady by walking up to her with XXL tight boxers and say you got any bigger sizes :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Met-Cast;4762556

Impress the store lady by walking up to her with XXL tight boxers and say … Impress the store lady by walking up to her with XXL tight boxers and say you got any bigger sizes :thumbsup:

haha

worth a look at F&F Tesco, the 3 for £5 ones are great, hi-q, easy care, don't crease very much at all and soft material, worth a look if you are ever instore and sometimes they run 20% off days, as recently

Met-Cast;4762556

Impress the store lady by walking up to her with XXL tight boxers and say … Impress the store lady by walking up to her with XXL tight boxers and say you got any bigger sizes :thumbsup:

I can confirm that this works

Smeagol I can confirm that this works

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions