Where to get conservatory furniture?

Found 15th Dec 2012
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy conservatory furniture for the first time and was wondering if people can recommend any companies that they may have dealt with in the past. Alternatively, can you let me know if you have seen conservatory furniture in a store that you have recently been to. I live in London, so it has to be a store near me or an online company.

Thank you for your help in advance.

16 Comments

Garden centres, John Lewis B&Q Homebase but probably the wrong time of year for stock

Original Poster

In terms of price, I'm not sure what seems appropriate. Does £1000 seem like a good deal for this 6 piece suite set?

http://i46.tinypic.com/hs4xnd.png

Argos.

Should wait until summer and take a trip to France.

pretty but my cats would rip that suite to shreds oO

Original Poster

WoolyM

Should wait until summer and take a trip to France.

France? Is it worth the cost?

Original Poster

chalkysoil

pretty but my cats would rip that suite to shreds oO

haha, lucky I don't have cats then. X)

Banned

A Neighbours Conservatory maybe

Ikea?

trekstor

France? Is it worth the cost?

A friend who now lives in france swears that it is.

Although the exchange rate at the time would have to be taken into account
Edited by: "WoolyM" 15th Dec 2012

Ebay.people are always flogging this stuff off.

My local B&Q had some lovely conservatory furniture recently.I'm not sure if it was last years old stock or next next years new though.
If you know somebody over 60 and go on a wednesday you can get 10% off.It's called the diamond club or something.

Guv might know,he does a lot of diy(sheds etc)and I'm sure he'll have a diamond card.

coloradorockies

My local B&Q had some lovely conservatory furniture recently.I'm not sure … My local B&Q had some lovely conservatory furniture recently.I'm not sure if it was last years old stock or next next years new though.If you know somebody over 60 and go on a wednesday you can get 10% off.It's called the diamond club or something.Guv might know,he does a lot of diy(sheds etc)and I'm sure he'll have a diamond card.

Join the B&Q club online (for everyone, not just 'oldies'!) and there are weekends where there's 20% off everything, or sometimes more off specific categories.

I would buy conservatory furniture second hand, this stuff often doesn't get used much. My parents got a quality suite (cane/ratttan type stuff) which cost over £1000 and is solid - they paid £150 for it and it as only 18 months old and as new.

Amazon new as well as 2nd hand

Original Poster

Lou Scotland

I would buy conservatory furniture second hand, this stuff often doesn't … I would buy conservatory furniture second hand, this stuff often doesn't get used much. My parents got a quality suite (cane/ratttan type stuff) which cost over £1000 and is solid - they paid £150 for it and it as only 18 months old and as new.

where did they buy it from second hand?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants