Where to get fireworks

Found 29th Dec 2017
Hi.
where is best place to get fireworks for new years.

I'm in Birmingham near West Bromwich

look8ng for some rockets. barrage. cakes etc. reasonable with big bangs.

How are fireworks from The Range?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
They have some decent ones in Latifs Warehouse on New Canal Street in the City Centre.

latifs.co.uk/fir…ks/
Fireworks should not be sold to the public, not saying you are, but there are too many idiots out there who get them and ruin other peoples lives, and scare animals to death. Fireworks should be only used at properly licenced, organized displays.Aside from that, stupid people get hurt doing irresponsible things with them, and end up needing treatment and putting an un-necessary strain on our already overburdened NHS.
st8mike1 h, 44 m ago

Fireworks should not be sold to the public, not saying you are, but there …Fireworks should not be sold to the public, not saying you are, but there are too many idiots out there who get them and ruin other peoples lives, and scare animals to death. Fireworks should be only used at properly licenced, organized displays.Aside from that, stupid people get hurt doing irresponsible things with them, and end up needing treatment and putting an un-necessary strain on our already overburdened NHS.

You cant just ban everything because of a few clowns.
Original Poster
regretful13 h, 10 m ago

They have some decent ones in Latifs Warehouse on New Canal Street in the …They have some decent ones in Latifs Warehouse on New Canal Street in the City Centre.http://www.latifs.co.uk/fireworks/

Thanks. I will look there. Seems pricey though
123batman3211 h, 39 m ago

You cant just ban everything because of a few clowns.

You are correct, you can't ban everything, but we could at least try to minimise the impact, which is what I am suggesting, using properly organised displays will do that, and at the same time not deprive people who like to watch.
google.co.uk/amp…amp

There’s a list of some there.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 29th Dec 2017
The Range have reasonable fireworks.
You also have these guys nearish to you? Not used them before personally.
Original Poster
Thanks some good suggestions there
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants