Groups

Where to get karaoke songs from

Does anyone know where i can download karaoke videos complete with the words to the songs?

i tried downloading a few off youtube but the site i used converted the sound terribly, does anyone have a good youtube downloader?

10 Comments

keepvid is what I use

Original Poster

LilHammerette

keepvid is what I use

i tried that but the sound quality once the video is downloded is shocking

is it the VCD or CD+G versions?
    If its the CDG versions Sunfly etc i have 60000 on and ext HDD
    Edited by: "rtmlk" 1st Jan 2015

Original Poster

rtmlk

is it the VCD or CD+G versions?If its the CDG versions Sunfly etc i have … is it the VCD or CD+G versions?If its the CDG versions Sunfly etc i have 60000 on and ext HDD

either, i have a free player but havent been able to source any files

if you have any problems or get stuck, contact me and i have other ways of getting karaoke

Original Poster

rtmlk

if you have any problems or get stuck, contact me and i have other ways … if you have any problems or get stuck, contact me and i have other ways of getting karaoke

cheers mate

i grabbed a month or so and got them working no problem, it isnt really what i was looking for though as its just for the kids to sing along to now and again

i think it might be best i just stream youtube to the TV with the proper songs with the lyrics overlayed as they can hear the proper tune that way

thanks for your help though

they work on a VLC player

Original Poster

i got them working easily in karafun

Original Poster

next question is....

i need a set of wireless mics, dont have to be anything special, will be hooking them up to my PC for sound output and again, only used for kids singing songs now and again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3911
      4. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11

See more discussions