Where To Get Legal Music Downloads

What is the best site and the cheapest for music downloads. I don't want any Bit Torrent sites...

Sites like itunes....

9 Comments

Funnily enough you can buy the current Coldplay* album on a physical touchable high than high quality cd for less than most mp3 stores or itunes.

cd
extortionate poor quality media
extortionate ****** media
Probably came to about 7 quid on itunes.

*I do not condone the buying of any Coldplay album on any format.

leefal;2462061

Funnily enough you can buy the current Coldplay* album on a physical … Funnily enough you can buy the current Coldplay* album on a physical touchable high than high quality cd for less than most mp3 stores or itunes..

some people prefer straight to mp3 format - I do. A cd is an inconveience for me as it means, changing to mp3 format and storing the CD somewhere else. If most my music wasn't all mp3 then it mean searhcing through stuff rather than having over 30k of songs stored on a HDD that can be accessed in seconds.

Welcome to the future

Its kinda like the same I like my movies in divX format - 6 standard movies to one DVD or about 700 movies in a HDD the size of a book - tis also the future

leefal;2462061

*I do not condone the buying of any Coldplay album on any format.

:thumbsup: well said ;-)

geeadamg;2465952

some people prefer straight to mp3 format - I do. A cd is an … some people prefer straight to mp3 format - I do. A cd is an inconveience for me as it means, changing to mp3 format and storing the CD somewhere else. If most my music wasn't all mp3 then it mean searhcing through stuff rather than having over 30k of songs stored on a HDD that can be accessed in seconds.Welcome to the future ;)Its kinda like the same I like my movies in divX format - 6 standard movies to one DVD or about 700 movies in a HDD the size of a book - tis also the future

I'm referring more to the actual quality of the mp3s, until these stores have the option to download something resembling a decent format or codec like FLAC as well as mp3/aac in the same purchase I don't see the point of using these stores.
Anyway it takes all of 5 minutes to rip a cd to whatever quality you want.

If the future means accepting poor quality, you can keep the future.

youtube

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions