Expired

Where to get my marks and spencers trousers tailored?

Found 18th Feb 2014
Hey guys,

I have a suit that fits perfectly however the trousers are a bit too baggy and are wide. Are there any places where I could get them tailored?
Community Updates
AskTrousers
15 Comments
a tailors? oO
chocci

a tailors? oO

Thats indeed correct however I want recommendations. Most of the tailors close to me only tailor suits made by them.
chocci

a tailors? oO

bit tricky when we dont know where that is

just google your town name and tailors
Doesn't your town or nearest town have alterations shops? Or search on gumtree for your nearest alteration service.
Word of mouth.
Ask around if anyone knows a good tailor. A lot of people do alterations at home. Your local grocer might know someone.
If you look in the phone book or on the internet etc then you will no doubt find someone who will do it professionally but will charge accordingly.
Where do you live?
speedy2014

Word of mouth.Ask around if anyone knows a good tailor. A lot of people … Word of mouth.Ask around if anyone knows a good tailor. A lot of people do alterations at home. Your local grocer might know someone.If you look in the phone book or on the internet etc then you will no doubt find someone who will do it professionally but will charge accordingly.Where do you live?

Thanks, South East London
Im sure you will find someone there.
If you were in Manchester I could have recommended a few people
Marks'll do it !
Chumba_Wumba

Marks'll do it !

Are you playing around with me :p? or do they?
I know for a fact that quite a while ago, some of the larger outlet type stores did have a tailor that visited and took things away that required altering, took a few days to a week, and there was a charge naturally. Might be worth calling a larger store like London Colney, or Brookfield Farm (both Hertfordshire based)
M&S do alterations.
Also do you have a Slaters nearby.
dereklogan7

M&S do alterations.

Hmm thanks guys, I was wondering though, I did buy my suit around a year ago.
brawlzzz

Hmm thanks guys, I was wondering though, I did buy my suit around a year … Hmm thanks guys, I was wondering though, I did buy my suit around a year ago.

It doesn't matter. You just take it in to the men's dept they'll measure you up and they'll send the suit away.
Oh ok, Many thanks

Do you know how much they charge? Or is it dependent?

Thank you so much
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions