Expired

Where to get my xbox 360 modded

Banned 11 replies
Found 22nd Mar 2009
It was bought around October time if that helps, and am in North London.
Need to know where I can take it or send it to get modded so I can play backups etc.
Incidentally, is 'modding' and 'flashing' the same thing?

Also, would I get in trouble if I went on xbox live with a modded xbox 360, but without any disks in it?

Thanks.

11 Comments

I don't think that kind of thing is to be discussed here. Also no to online. There has to be a reason why most people buy the games, but could always have another 360 just for your favourite original games to play online with!

you can play online with a flashed one, you might get banned that's a risk you take, but i haven't been yet. :thumbsup:

not really sure how you are going to play online with no disc's in it??

Don't see a problem with discussing it as long as people don't offer to do it for you on here

Original Poster Banned

souljacker;4711296

you can play online with a flashed one, you might get banned that's a … you can play online with a flashed one, you might get banned that's a risk you take, but i haven't been yet. :thumbsup:not really sure how you are going to play online with no disc's in it??Don't see a problem with discussing it as long as people don't offer to do it for you on here

I was meaning to go online to do stuff other than play games. Hence why no disk in the drive.
Is that still risky with a modded xbox 360?

Original Poster Banned

Actually that reminds me; I usemy xbox mostly to stream movies and music from my PC to my TV.
Assuming I am signed out of xbox live, I can't get banned can I if I use a modded xbox 360, as I assume there is no way to detect it?

Banned

great result today you only played with 8 men
heskey friedel ex liverpool want liverpool to win
barry liverpool next year didnt want liverpool to lose
hope you get back to winning ways next game n rest of season

Villa;4711429

Actually that reminds me; I usemy xbox mostly to stream movies and music … Actually that reminds me; I usemy xbox mostly to stream movies and music from my PC to my TV.Assuming I am signed out of xbox live, I can't get banned can I if I use a modded xbox 360, as I assume there is no way to detect it?

as long as you are not playing a game you can still go online and not get banned :thumbsup:

herewego1234;4711444

great result today you only played with 8 men heskey friedel ex … great result today you only played with 8 men heskey friedel ex liverpool want liverpool to winbarry liverpool next year didnt want liverpool to losehope you get back to winning ways next game n rest of season

What have you been smoking?

Original Poster Banned

I just realised I have a Liteon drive.
I'm fairly sure I heard some talk of it being unmoddable, but this was last summer I think.
Has that changed?

ive been going on live since i got my xbox modded even with some copied games just make sure they are stealth patched,

u can go on xbox live without a disc theres arcade games,party chat,friend lists etc..

btw wheelman is great fun

Villa;4711714

I just realised I have a Liteon drive.I'm fairly sure I heard some talk … I just realised I have a Liteon drive.I'm fairly sure I heard some talk of it being unmoddable, but this was last summer I think.Has that changed?

It changed. All are now flashable

souljacker;4711449

as long as you are not playing a game you can still go online and not get … as long as you are not playing a game you can still go online and not get banned :thumbsup:

Villa;4711409

I was meaning to go online to do stuff other than play games. Hence why … I was meaning to go online to do stuff other than play games. Hence why no disk in the drive.Is that still risky with a modded xbox 360?

Nobody outside of MS knows exactly how they detect. Badly stealthed backups is a good theory but so is the one that it checks every disc even when offline and writes the results to the NAND memory.

A friend of mine had the banned error the first time he connected his box to the net. Right from the test screen. He had never even been online so MS could not have detected a backup on live in that case.

All guessing - mod your box and you accept some risk of a ban.

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for the info guys.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57598
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions