Where to get Playstation move controller from (in stock)?

13 replies
Found 16th Oct 2016
I need two Playstation move controllers, and would like them new from a retailer but can't find them in stock anywhere! Anyone know of good places to get them?

Also, is there any difference between new and old move controllers? As there's a new twin pack released with PS VR, and I can't seem to find on Google if it's identical to the older versions.

Any advice appreciated! Thanks

13 Comments

There is no difference from what I can see but they have sold out pretty much everywhere.

Hi there,

The old controllers are identical to the new ones.
Edited by: "once_upon_a_tyne" 16th Oct 2016

amazon.co.uk/gp/…all, nm think that's different
Edited by: "jez794" 16th Oct 2016

Original Poster

once_upon_a_tyne

Hi there,The old controllers are identical to the new ones.

Thanks!

Original Poster

joshp

There is no difference from what I can see but they have sold out pretty … There is no difference from what I can see but they have sold out pretty much everywhere.

I thought as much, thanks for the reply

Original Poster

wonkey

Keep your eye on here, or set up the email/alarm for stock … Keep your eye on here, or set up the email/alarm for stock http://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-playstation-move-controller

Thanks, i'll set a stock alert and look elsewhere locally in the meantime

jez794

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/ol/B003NSBMHQ/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=all, nm think that's different

That's the navigation controller, not the correct item. It is the same.

Why are they so expensive ? I was picking these up for around £15 each 4 years ago.

Original Poster

kester76

Why are they so expensive ? I was picking these up for around £15 each 4 … Why are they so expensive ? I was picking these up for around £15 each 4 years ago.

Because people need them for PS VR, so they are in high demand... annoyingly

Don't know if you got them yet but I paid £72 on Amazon USA for 2 with one week shipping. Arrived today.
They are old PS3 ones and they are different to the new in that the charging port is mini USB and not micro like the leads with the ps4 so I had to find my old PS3 charging leads

BarmeyBarney

Don't know if you got them yet but I paid £72 on Amazon USA for 2 with … Don't know if you got them yet but I paid £72 on Amazon USA for 2 with one week shipping. Arrived today. They are old PS3 ones and they are different to the new in that the charging port is mini USB and not micro like the leads with the ps4 so I had to find my old PS3 charging leads

The new ones are still mini USB.

Original Poster

BarmeyBarney

Don't know if you got them yet but I paid £72 on Amazon USA for 2 with … Don't know if you got them yet but I paid £72 on Amazon USA for 2 with one week shipping. Arrived today. They are old PS3 ones and they are different to the new in that the charging port is mini USB and not micro like the leads with the ps4 so I had to find my old PS3 charging leads

I got some thank you, someone was selling them on Amazon for £72 also but on the UK site brand new so I grabbed the last one!
Thank you for the response though, hope it helps someone out
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…49112
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet910
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.69
    4. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.66

See more discussions