Groups

Where to get Xbox 360 transfer kit?

As title, I remember hearing that MS sent them out free, although now I'm not so sure. I know you can buy them from various sites, but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on the best kit to buy or if MS still send them out?

6 Comments

Phone microsoft customer support and explain to them. I phoned last monday and they sent one out and i received it on thursday. They ask for your Console serial number and take details from you.

Heres there number:
    From a mobile - 020 7365 9792
    Landline - 0800 587 1102

I needed one because i bought a 120gb hard drive from ebay which didn't come with the kit. I think though if you say you have bought an elite then they take both console's serial number.

Original Poster

krazie2004;6841343

Phone microsoft customer support and explain to them. I phoned last … Phone microsoft customer support and explain to them. I phoned last monday and they sent one out and i received it on thursday. They ask for your Console serial number and take details from you.Heres there number: From a mobile - 020 7365 9792Landline - 0800 587 1102

Thanks muchly, I'll call today.

Rep for you

Cheers

avforums circulate 3 or 4 sets to members, you post it to the next membrer who wants it,
    search the forums

Original Poster

chumsut;6842158

avforums circulate 3 or 4 sets to members, you post it to the next … avforums circulate 3 or 4 sets to members, you post it to the next membrer who wants it, search the forums

Good call, I'll ring M$ first and see what they say then I'll try that if I'm stuck

Original Poster

After 30 mins on the phone, I've got the kit on its way Thanks again!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions