Groups

Where to get zelda BOTW soundtrack?

So I love the zelda BOTW soundtrack but I haven't been able to find it purchasable anywhere, and it's not properly on Spotify or anything. I heard it comes in the LE Zelda BOTW but I've already got Zelda now so see little point in buying the same game again just for the soundtrack.

Are they sold anywhere at all? If not, do Nintendo tend to sell soundtracks separately after a while?

3 Comments

The soundtrack isn't sold separately but, as you mention, in the UK a "sound selection" was included as part of the Special Edition of the game. I'd suggest that you take a look at eBay as you'll find plenty of listings for the CD, without being exorbitantly priced. Here's an example: ebay.co.uk/itm…884

Original Poster

Illusionary

The soundtrack isn't sold separately but, as you mention, in the UK a … The soundtrack isn't sold separately but, as you mention, in the UK a "sound selection" was included as part of the Special Edition of the game. I'd suggest that you take a look at eBay as you'll find plenty of listings for the CD, without being exorbitantly priced. Here's an example: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Legend-Of-Zelda-Breath-Of-The-Wild-CD-Soundtrack-Sealed-/201902535884

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men33
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      3. Xbox one region locked codes?22
      4. Phone "Upgrade"36

See more discussions