Groups

Where to go on holiday

Me and my girlfriend are looking to go on holiday after the 29th june.

We want to go all inclusive for 2 weeks.

Where would you advise us to go for a relaxing holiday with some water parks and a bit of shopping with a budget of around £800 each.

9 Comments

Banned

Some great deals on Travelzoo for greece all inclusive, only £300 odd, but £800 pretty much anywhere will be good on that budget

I would have said Cancun had it not have been for the swine flu. How about the caribbean?

Shelby25;5278965

I would have said Cancun had it not have been for the swine flu. How … I would have said Cancun had it not have been for the swine flu. How about the caribbean?

Bet it's cheap now though!!!

Original Poster

Zootaga;5278665

Some great deals on Travelzoo for greece all inclusive, only £300 odd, … Some great deals on Travelzoo for greece all inclusive, only £300 odd, but £800 pretty much anywhere will be good on that budget

Is that for 2 weeks ?

Shelby25;5278965

I would have said Cancun had it not have been for the swine flu. How … I would have said Cancun had it not have been for the swine flu. How about the caribbean?

Not looking to go so far about 4-5 hours flight max, and it dosent have to be £800 just looking for a nice recomendation on wear to go.

Sharm el Sheik, guaranteed good weather, excellent service, and if you dont mind being a bit out of town (Naama bay) you will find them excellent value. 5 star accomodation, built in water parks, 6 different restaurants you would do well to beat the Grand Azure hotel, we had a great time, and they lay on a late night taxi service to a night club if you want it.

Original Poster

RufusRabbit;5281526

Sharm el Sheik, guaranteed good weather, excellent service, and if you … Sharm el Sheik, guaranteed good weather, excellent service, and if you dont mind being a bit out of town (Naama bay) you will find them excellent value. 5 star accomodation, built in water parks, 6 different restaurants you would do well to beat the Grand Azure hotel, we had a great time, and they lay on a late night taxi service to a night club if you want it.

Will have a look at that now mate :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Looks like a great hotel, looked on first choice its £869 for 2 weeks all inc flying from bristol, is there any way to get it cheaper ?

[url]www.icelolly.com[/url]

Egypt is cheap as chips to stay in, although beware 5 star in Egypt won't be Caribbean 5 star.

guess it depend son your budget, I would recommend gapadventures if you're into seeing the country

Original Poster

Anyone else got other tidy areas in Europe ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)816
      2. Gaming PC Upgrade Help22
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER56
      4. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1621

See more discussions