Groups

Where to go on holiday this year?

Planning to go on holiday at end of October this year but don't know where the best place is to go.

Its going to be a family holiday where there are good beaches. The price has to be cheap though.

We went to Ibiza 2 years ago which was brill. Where is the 'in' place to go this year then?
    And also wheres the cheapest/best place to book with?

Thanks to all posts, much appreciated.

8 Comments

Ryan air are doing holidays to Ibiza in October for £25 there and £25 back, but I never like going to the same place twice.

You should try places in East Asia, after the initial flight cost, it tends to be cheap.

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]we went to santa eulalia in ibiza in may..
    enjoyed it, but with the euro being a bit rubbish we found it expensive..
    we have just got back from turkey, fantastic!!
    stayed in gumbet at siesta beach aparts, cheaper than ibiza and we all loved it,
    especially the kids!!!![/COLOR]

jellybaby22;2615848

What about Zante....I love it there.

just got back from Zante this afternoon...................Tantastic! :thumbsup:

:)i love benidorm and intend to go october school week cheap flights with ryanair on hotel or appt and transfers through alpharooms.com

how about the south coast of spain?, near gibralter and cadiz great uncrowded beaches also and you can go to morroco on a day trip :-D

just got back from tenerife today ,got too admit it was the worse holiday i have ever been on and ive been to pontins in southport lol:thumbsup:alcudia in mallorca is great go there

Original Poster

cheers guys, who are the best people to book cheap and organised package holidays with then?

I hate the idea of booking things separately.

Thanks again for the posts, keeping all the suggestions in mind.

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]we booked with first choice[/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions