Groups

where to go online to unlock sony w580i orange to o2?

Hey there
    I am looking to unlock a sony ericsson w580i from orange to o2.
    I can see lots of websites online talking about getting a unique unlock code etc but not sure which one to use

any advise peeps?
    thanks!

5 Comments

a w580i isnt hard to unlock yourself..i've done loads!
    Here's two guides which give a kinda overall view
    howardforums.com/sho…915
    topsony.com/for…tml

EDIT: you dont't need any "special cables", the USB one that comes with your phone should do the trick

Original Poster

hey
    had a look at those site but they look very complicated
    the software i downloaded wont recognise my phone at all says error disconnect phone

BettyBoo1012;6421093

heyhad a look at those site but they look very complicatedthe software i … heyhad a look at those site but they look very complicatedthe software i downloaded wont recognise my phone at all says error disconnect phone

just go to a shop and get it done, thats the safest way,:thumbsup:, just to save like a tenner to unlock it ur guna risk ur £50 phone

Original Poster

yea
    think i will then
    all those download links were dead anyway
    thanks anyway

or try a look at your local car boot if you have one, there is nearly always "a man who can" doing this for about a fiver, this is how i have always done it, they plug in a cable do whatever it is they do then you pop in the new sim and check it works, and if it doesnt they dont usually charge you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340
      3. £75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90…88
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25

See more discussions