Expired

Where to keep my Tassimo milk T DISCS?

Found 20th Jul 2013
I have just brought myself a Tassimo machine with some Cadbury's hot chocolate disc's, where should I keep the milk disc's? In the fridge or in a cupboard?

Cheers, Dan

3 Comments

Banned

Cupboard, or a pod holder, I got my holders from Aldi I'm sure when they had them @ £3.99 or Argos have a holder, give me a mo and I'll find it on Argos.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Doesn't hold as much as the Aldi ones as the Aldi ones have 3 rows for pods, but until Aldi have them back that's a good option, or check ebay

Had quick look on Amazon, loads there, this one looks almost identical to the Aldi one tbh.

amazon.co.uk/TAS…2_1

Edited by: "dbhoy" 20th Jul 2013

Original Poster

Cheers, yea I was looking at getting a pod holder, but I have just brought about 10 boxes lol, I will need more than one I think

Banned

dan_S

Cheers, yea I was looking at getting a pod holder, but I have just … Cheers, yea I was looking at getting a pod holder, but I have just brought about 10 boxes lol, I will need more than one I think

Yeah when I got my Tassimo just before Xmas I got 3 of the holders overall, i got a full big cardboard box of discs delivered, around £100 worth but with discounts to make it worth while,still got loads that aren't in the holders and still in their packaging but as I use up a row I replenish the next with labels for bbe dates on each row, OCD I know haha.
Edited by: "dbhoy" 20th Jul 2013
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions