Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Where to purchase amazon gift cards?

Posted 14th Nov
I get them from AVforums for 93% usually, any other places to consider?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Amazon maybe..
Hi there, Amazon has been running an offer for some time now, if you buy a gift card for £80+ they top it up with £6 (so you get an £86 gift card). They also did a deal where I think they offered free £5 top up if you bougt one for £25 but can't remeber the details... I will look it up if I find some time...Cardyard also sells discounted gift cards,it depends on what they get though. And Rune_2H , how can one buy them from AVforums? (I just visited that site for the 1st time but could not find them...)
P.S. You can find it if you google : 'Amazon £80 gift card'
Thank you for letting me know, I'll probably sign up with AV forums then
Dealzonwheels14/11/2019 17:53

Comment deleted

But you're keeping it to yourself? What's the point in even mentioning it?
QPark Rewards app from Google Play, register your card and buy in Morrisons for 5% cashback until 4th December, the cashback takes 90 days to verify but can be paid out in Amazon vouchers or bank transfer.

Operated by AirTime Rewards who offer the same in their app with cashback paid to a mobile phone number as account credit.

If you want more info just ask.
deeky14/11/2019 18:05

It’s basically using Santander/Halifax rewards etc. when they have 10% off purchases at Spar. You just buy a top up using your debit card. Definitely no secret
deeky14/11/2019 18:05

38987195-QvNxr.jpg
This is the current Spar one on Santander, so maximum of £300 on Amazon gift card balance and get £30 back.
JohnnyRoller14/11/2019 18:59

It’s basically using Santander/Halifax rewards etc. when they have 10% off …It’s basically using Santander/Halifax rewards etc. when they have 10% off purchases at Spar. You just buy a top up using your debit card. Definitely no secret

Nice one.... Got a £360 Amazon purchase to make. I was aware of the spar offer on santander but never thought of using for a top up.... Thanks
steve.t14/11/2019 22:21

Nice one.... Got a £360 Amazon purchase to make. I was aware of the spar …Nice one.... Got a £360 Amazon purchase to make. I was aware of the spar offer on santander but never thought of using for a top up.... Thanks

Shock, horror ...... They said (Spar) "Cash only for Gift Cards"
you can buy from this person for 8% off, they have very good feedback. Link
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants