Where to rent washer dryer on a short term basis?

Found 2nd Dec 2017
Hi,
washing machine has packed up and I've got loads of washing now and with the weather being cold it would take me ages to dry it all so we are thinking of renting a washer dryer.

The landlord told us he is not inclined to buy a new washing machine as he is selling in August and we will have to move out before then. He suggested that we rent one or buy our own.

Partner doesn't really want to buy one because he says it would make moving more difficult. I think it's stupid but whatever.

I told him all rental places more or less have a 12 months minimum rental period and the one website that I saw that was doing short term rentals charged double the amount per month (so they were gonna make us pay the same as we would pay somewhere else in a year).

Ideally we need free installation and disconnection of old appliance.

If anyone has any ideas I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
OllieSt12 m ago

If you rented out the property with a working washer/dryer I think your …If you rented out the property with a working washer/dryer I think your landlord is despicable. It's situations like this that make me sick. He/she is running a business, the business of renting out an accommodation with certain features and if one of those features no longer works it should either be repaired/replaced without question. The politest possible way I would tell the landlord that you're inclined to reduce the rent being paid by the exact extra cost to you for going to the local laundrette each month if that is feasible, or that you would be inclined to rent out the said washer/dyer and deduct that cost.Atrocious landlord behaviour, and already mentioned if it's on the inventory it's something he/she is obliged to sort out.

Lets not prejudge the landlord. Properties can be rented out without white goods or only partially furnished. Landlords can leave things off the inventory or tell tenants at the beginning of the contract that he wont be maintaining certain items in the property.

So unless the washing machine is on the inventory, there is no obligation for the landlord to replace the washing machine, but if it is on the inventory then he must do so
44 Comments
Don't you have a "Laundrette" fairly local ? Used to be everywhere a few years back .
Original Poster
rogparki1 m ago

Don't you have a "Laundrette" fairly local ? Used to be everywhere a few …Don't you have a "Laundrette" fairly local ? Used to be everywhere a few years back .

Probably but we don't drive
Is the washing machine on the current signed inventory? If so, your landlord will need to provide a replacement whether he wants to or not
If you rented out the property with a working washer/dryer I think your landlord is despicable. It's situations like this that make me sick. He/she is running a business, the business of renting out an accommodation with certain features and if one of those features no longer works it should either be repaired/replaced without question.

The politest possible way I would tell the landlord that you're inclined to reduce the rent being paid by the exact extra cost to you for going to the local laundrette each month if that is feasible, or that you would be inclined to rent out the said washer/dyer and deduct that cost.

Atrocious landlord behaviour, and already mentioned if it's on the inventory it's something he/she is obliged to sort out.
Edited by: "OllieSt" 2nd Dec 2017
Same question here

Click
Edited by: "caverncity" 2nd Dec 2017
OllieSt12 m ago

If you rented out the property with a working washer/dryer I think your …If you rented out the property with a working washer/dryer I think your landlord is despicable. It's situations like this that make me sick. He/she is running a business, the business of renting out an accommodation with certain features and if one of those features no longer works it should either be repaired/replaced without question. The politest possible way I would tell the landlord that you're inclined to reduce the rent being paid by the exact extra cost to you for going to the local laundrette each month if that is feasible, or that you would be inclined to rent out the said washer/dyer and deduct that cost.Atrocious landlord behaviour, and already mentioned if it's on the inventory it's something he/she is obliged to sort out.

Lets not prejudge the landlord. Properties can be rented out without white goods or only partially furnished. Landlords can leave things off the inventory or tell tenants at the beginning of the contract that he wont be maintaining certain items in the property.

So unless the washing machine is on the inventory, there is no obligation for the landlord to replace the washing machine, but if it is on the inventory then he must do so
mutley17 m ago

Lets not prejudge the landlord. Properties can be rented out without …Lets not prejudge the landlord. Properties can be rented out without white goods or only partially furnished. Landlords can leave things off the inventory or tell tenants at the beginning of the contract that he wont be maintaining certain items in the property.So unless the washing machine is on the inventory, there is no obligation for the landlord to replace the washing machine, but if it is on the inventory then he must do so

Agreed
mutley129 m ago

Lets not prejudge the landlord. Properties can be rented out without …Lets not prejudge the landlord. Properties can be rented out without white goods or only partially furnished. Landlords can leave things off the inventory or tell tenants at the beginning of the contract that he wont be maintaining certain items in the property.So unless the washing machine is on the inventory, there is no obligation for the landlord to replace the washing machine, but if it is on the inventory then he must do so

'The landlord told us he is not inclined to buy a new washing machine as he is selling in August' doesn't seem to suggest that the goods were left off the inventory.
OllieSt25 m ago

'The landlord told us he is not inclined to buy a new washing machine as …'The landlord told us he is not inclined to buy a new washing machine as he is selling in August' doesn't seem to suggest that the goods were left off the inventory.

It doesn't suggest that it was on the inventory either

Why not just buy a cheap washer dryer and sell it in 8 months? I expect that will cost less than renting one and you may well decide to take it with you.
Edited by: "chocci" 2nd Dec 2017
Step 1 -Check inventory. If washing machine is on it go to step 2. Otherwise step 3.
Step 2 - Advise landlord of his responsibilities. If he fails to uphold them then mention rent reduction or that you’ll purchase a new one and deduct from next rent payment.
Step 3 - look on Gumtree for a cheapie. Fitting a washing machine can be done by anyone with half a brain.
Edited by: "Oneday77" 2nd Dec 2017
OllieSt29 m ago

'The landlord told us he is not inclined to buy a new washing machine as …'The landlord told us he is not inclined to buy a new washing machine as he is selling in August' doesn't seem to suggest that the goods were left off the inventory.

I dont like to pass judgement without the facts and we dont have enough facts to make conclusions at this stage. The landlord could have told the tenant that the washing machine is there for their use when they moved in because the previous tenant left it behind but that he wont maintain it. As he is selling, he is not inclined to add it to the inventory, which he may have done through negotiation if he wanted to keep the tenants long term.

there are so many possibilities and this is just one of them, so to be fair, we should wait to see what the actual agreement is between the landlord and the tenant before we start to slate the landlord
chocci1 h, 16 m ago

It doesn't suggest that it was on the inventory eitherWhy not just buy a …It doesn't suggest that it was on the inventory eitherWhy not just buy a cheap washer dryer and sell it in 8 months? I expect that will cost less than renting one and you may well decide to take it with you.

Let's wait and see what the situation is from OP. I suppose what I'm saying is that I am completely against the whole idea of a landlord being able to rent out a property with white goods supplied and being able to be in the position of having no responsibility for their upkeep. Whilst we are at it I find it distasteful when landlord's have utility pre-payment meters installed at their property too.
Original Poster
Thanks for the replies.

The landlord rented out the property fully furnished. The washing machine wasn't left behind by a previous tenant.

In the past he replaced microwave and fridge promptly. He is a good landlord really.

He should replace it really but I get why he won't since he's gonna sell everything in a few months and I don't feel like getting into a fight over this and ruin our relationship with him. We will need a reference from him most likely.

The cost of renting or buying one isn't the main issue. It's more the fact that my partner thinks buying one will be a huge inconvenience when the time to move out comes.

Landlord also offered to help with taking the washing machine away if we replace it (like I said, we don't have a car).
Edited by: "hearts22" 3rd Dec 2017
hearts223 h, 48 m ago

Thanks for the replies.The landlord rented out the property fully …Thanks for the replies.The landlord rented out the property fully furnished. The washing machine wasn't left behind by a previous tenant.In the past he replaced microwave and fridge promptly. He is a good landlord really.He should replace it really but I get why he won't since he's gonna sell everything in a few months and I don't feel like getting into a fight over this and ruin our relationship with him. We will need a reference from him most likely. The cost of renting or buying one isn't the main issue. It's more the fact that my partner thinks buying one will be a huge inconvenience when the time to move out comes. Landlord also offered to help with taking the washing machine away if we replace it (like I said, we don't have a car).

Sorry to break it to you. He's a bad landlord really. No fight needed. With no car and no washing machine I can assure you that your landlord is thinking about himself not yourselves.

A landlord has responsibilities, they don' stop because he decides he wants to sell. You could be there for another 8 months. Worst case scenario for him £400 for washer dryer divided by 8 = £50. Best case scenario for landlord £200 for a secondhand washer dryer with 6 month warranty = £25 per month.

Your partner thinks it's a huge inconvenience when moving, the landlord thinks it's a huge inconvenience for financial reasons. I'm not a gambling man, but in reality I would think the real inconvenience might be loosely based around the fact you have no washer dryer for up to 8 months.

Your landlord can't give you a bad reference because he refuses to do the right thing. It's very noble of him to help you get rid of his trash.
OP. Sorry I got a bit carried away. You asked for ideas.

Go back to your landlord and ask for a reduction in rent of £50 per month. Watch how quickly your washing machine problem is sorted out.
hearts228 h, 2 m ago

Thanks for the replies.The landlord rented out the property fully …Thanks for the replies.The landlord rented out the property fully furnished. The washing machine wasn't left behind by a previous tenant.In the past he replaced microwave and fridge promptly. He is a good landlord really.He should replace it really but I get why he won't since he's gonna sell everything in a few months and I don't feel like getting into a fight over this and ruin our relationship with him. We will need a reference from him most likely. The cost of renting or buying one isn't the main issue. It's more the fact that my partner thinks buying one will be a huge inconvenience when the time to move out comes. Landlord also offered to help with taking the washing machine away if we replace it (like I said, we don't have a car).

Of course what agreement you come to with your landlord is your perogative and if you dont want to mess up the relationship then fair enough if you are happy with getting one yourself.

renting appliances is more expensive than buying one. They come with maintenance but how reliable that is, i do not know. I would buy a new one, which dont cost much these days if you buy a cheap brand. You can sell it on when you move out, or leave it at the property. It may work out no more expensive than renting one. Your landlord will be able to get it connected for you as he has already agreed to take the old one away. That is the least that he can do.
mutley116 m ago

Of course what agreement you come to with your landlord is your perogative …Of course what agreement you come to with your landlord is your perogative and if you dont want to mess up the relationship then fair enough

What a load of nonsense. It's not a love affair, it's a business transaction
If you landlord isn't prepared to buy a new one, ask him to pay to rent one until August. Either way it's his responsibility and not yours.
OllieSt18 m ago

What a load of nonsense. It's not a love affair, it's a business …What a load of nonsense. It's not a love affair, it's a business transaction

Depends on the arrangement between them. On the face of it, the landlord has not kept to his obligations and i would not say that he is a good landlord. But it could be that the rent is so cheap that the OP is getting a bargain while she has lived there so she doesnt mind getting a washing machine as she would have rented the place even without the washing machine in the first place.

he may have done favours for them and been relaxed about damages that they may have caused in the past or late rent payment etc.

i am not defending the guy but if the OP is happy to get the washing machine herself, then that is her choice. I am a landlord myself and if it was me, i would have bought a new washing machine for the tenant immediately.
mutley110 m ago

Depends on the arrangement between them. On the face of it, the landlord …Depends on the arrangement between them. On the face of it, the landlord has not kept to his obligations and i would not say that he is a good landlord. But it could be that the rent is so cheap that the OP is getting a bargain while she has lived there so she doesnt mind getting a washing machine as she would have rented the place even without the washing machine in the first place.he may have done favours for them and been relaxed about damages that they may have caused in the past or late rent payment etc.i am not defending the guy but if the OP is happy to get the washing machine herself, then that is her choice. I am a landlord myself and if it was me, i would have bought a new washing machine for the tenant immediately.

To me it was obvious what was going on right off the bat.

The rental agreement amount has nothing to do with the landlords obligation. As a landlord yourself you should know better, and quickly and emphatically distance yourself from this kind of 'sharp practice'. You state that you are 'not defending the guy', but you are.
OllieSt9 m ago

To me it was obvious what was going on right off the bat.The rental …To me it was obvious what was going on right off the bat.The rental agreement amount has nothing to do with the landlords obligation. As a landlord yourself you should know better, and quickly and emphatically distance yourself from this kind of 'sharp practice'. You state that you are 'not defending the guy', but you are.

The landlord is obligated to provide a new washing machine unless he can prove that the tenant has caused the damage. I have explained the law to the OP but if she doesnt want to have a battle witht the landlord then it is not my place to advise her to start a war!

I am certainly happy to help her fight one if she wants to go down that route, but the OP just want to get her washing done without a fight.
Original Poster
mutley13 h, 1 m ago

Depends on the arrangement between them. On the face of it, the landlord …Depends on the arrangement between them. On the face of it, the landlord has not kept to his obligations and i would not say that he is a good landlord. But it could be that the rent is so cheap that the OP is getting a bargain while she has lived there so she doesnt mind getting a washing machine as she would have rented the place even without the washing machine in the first place.he may have done favours for them and been relaxed about damages that they may have caused in the past or late rent payment etc.i am not defending the guy but if the OP is happy to get the washing machine herself, then that is her choice. I am a landlord myself and if it was me, i would have bought a new washing machine for the tenant immediately.

We have never paid the rent late. Not once in almost 6 years.

The white goods being present was essential to the renting. We wouldn't have rented a property where we had to buy them at the time.

The rent is £550 for a 1 bed house (he increased it last year by £25). It's not a flat.
It came furnished with everything (even ironing board!)

It's probably reasonably cheap for what it is as rent prices have gone up now in this town over the years.

I am inclined to purchase one that we can keep as it seems to be the most sensible option.

I agree that he should have replaced but then I hope he will be more lenient when it comes to giving us back the deposit without problems.

Thanks for the replies again.
hearts2235 m ago

We have never paid the rent late. Not once in almost 6 years.The white …We have never paid the rent late. Not once in almost 6 years.The white goods being present was essential to the renting. We wouldn't have rented a property where we had to buy them at the time.The rent is £550 for a 1 bed house (he increased it last year by £25). It's not a flat. It came furnished with everything (even ironing board!)It's probably reasonably cheap for what it is as rent prices have gone up now in this town over the years.I am inclined to purchase one that we can keep as it seems to be the most sensible option. I agree that he should have replaced but then I hope he will be more lenient when it comes to giving us back the deposit without problems.Thanks for the replies again.

OK here's my take on matters. If a landlord can behave in a shoddy manner over a washing machine, what makes you think your deposit being returned is going to be straightforward. If it's via an agency fair enough, but any good agency should be insisting that the landlord sorts out the white goods that are faulty.

I conclude that the chances are you have not let this through an agency and your deposit is not ring-fenced as it ought to be. Am I right here?

Let's take look at this washing machine. So you go out and buy a new one, and in Jul/Aug you need to move. You find a suitable property that has a washing machine installed (it's hardly a rarity), now you've got an issue. Your 8 month old washing machine could well be sitting in the hallway of any new rental property. As a landlord, if I am supplying a property with a washing machine installed I don't want a tenant swapping goods around, and most certainly I wouldn't entertain a breakdown on a machine i didn't supply.

My point is that if you are going to be a buying a new washing machine now, it may end up causing you grief in the near future with a new rental. If your intention is to buy, then I suppose it's a slightly different story.

The guy is selling his property, and I would assume it's for a six figured amount. Your washing machine is a drop in the ocean to him.

In a nutshell you seem like a good tenant, and the landlord is taking advantage of that. Just remember you've paid this guy £40k in rent over the last 6 years
Edited by: "OllieSt" 3rd Dec 2017
hearts221 h, 2 m ago

We have never paid the rent late. Not once in almost 6 years.The white …We have never paid the rent late. Not once in almost 6 years.The white goods being present was essential to the renting. We wouldn't have rented a property where we had to buy them at the time.The rent is £550 for a 1 bed house (he increased it last year by £25). It's not a flat. It came furnished with everything (even ironing board!)It's probably reasonably cheap for what it is as rent prices have gone up now in this town over the years.I am inclined to purchase one that we can keep as it seems to be the most sensible option. I agree that he should have replaced but then I hope he will be more lenient when it comes to giving us back the deposit without problems.Thanks for the replies again.

Your deposit is protected so he must return it and he can not deduct costs for damage without evidence. He can withhold the landlord reference but you can show the new landlord your rent payment record and any correspondence between you and your current landlord to show that you have been a good tenant.

You can play hard ball and demand a new washing machine as it is within your right. You can tell him that he is obligated to do so under housing law and you can convey this in a nice way to remind him of his obligations, you dont have to be confrontational. He may be trying it on but if you start standing your ground within the law then he can not get upset as it is not your personal opinion or view, but what is actual law and so is independent.

The fact that the house will be going up for sale and you will be moving out next year has no bearing on whether the washing machine needs to be replaced or repaired. It may have relevance to him but itis irrelevant to you.
mutley114 m ago

Your deposit is protected so he must return it and he can not deduct costs …Your deposit is protected so he must return it and he can not deduct costs for damage without evidence. He can withhold the landlord reference but you can show the new landlord your rent payment record and any correspondence between you and your current landlord to show that you have been a good tenant.You can play hard ball and demand a new washing machine as it is within your right. You can tell him that he is obligated to do so under housing law and you can convey this in a nice way to remind him of his obligations, you dont have to be confrontational. He may be trying it on but if you start standing your ground within the law then he can not get upset as it is not your personal opinion or view, but what is actual law and so is independent.The fact that the house will be going up for sale and you will be moving out next year has no bearing on whether the washing machine needs to be replaced or repaired. It may have relevance to him but itis irrelevant to you.

As a landlord, what would be the course of action you would take if your property had a washing machine installed and a prospective tenant wanted to move in with their own washing machine?
OllieSt8 m ago

As a landlord, what would be the course of action you would take if your …As a landlord, what would be the course of action you would take if your property had a washing machine installed and a prospective tenant wanted to move in with their own washing machine?

If the landlord provides washing machines, he will not want the tenant to bring in their own unless it was a good washing machine (better than the one he has) and they take responsibility for maintaining it and promise to leave it behind when they move out.

if he finds it difficult to rent his place, he may be more negotiable and move his washing machine out to allow the tenant to bring their own in
mutley125 m ago

If the landlord provides washing machines, he will not want the tenant to …If the landlord provides washing machines, he will not want the tenant to bring in their own unless it was a good washing machine (better than the one he has) and they take responsibility for maintaining it and promise to leave it behind when they move out.if he finds it difficult to rent his place, he may be more negotiable and move his washing machine out to allow the tenant to bring their own in

I actually asked what you would do. I really don't believe it is legal to ask a tenant to leave behind their removable personal property when they vacate
OllieSt7 m ago

I actually asked what you would do.

Why would my personal view be of interest to you? I stated the answers which may affect the OP as she will have a washing machine to bring with her if she buys one.

with regard to your edit, it will part of the negotiation between landlord and tenant. The law does not prevent mutual agreement.
Edited by: "mutley1" 3rd Dec 2017
mutley11 h, 2 m ago

Why would my personal view be of interest to you? I stated the answers …Why would my personal view be of interest to you? I stated the answers which may affect the OP as she will have a washing machine to bring with her if she buys one.with regard to your edit, it will part of the negotiation between landlord and tenant. The law does not prevent mutual agreement.

As a landlord, your personal view would surely be of interest to the OP.

And I quote

'If anyone has any ideas I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance.'

I can't really see why the question I posed received the response it got.
FFS . . . buy a cheap new one.
Negotiate with the landlord.
Why do you have to move out before he sells? Shorthold??
A vacant house is worth more than a tenanted house. If you did not leave . . . .
OllieSt3 h, 12 m ago

As a landlord, your personal view would surely be of interest to the OP. …As a landlord, your personal view would surely be of interest to the OP. And I quote 'If anyone has any ideas I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance.'I can't really see why the question I posed received the response it got.

My personal view wont be of any interest to the OP as I dont operate a business, in the strict sense of the word. I treat my tenants more like friends so I am not your typical landlord and what I do very much depends on how I get on with that particular tenant.

Everything with me is negotiable and I treat everyone and every situation differently.
OP

If you're going to buy a washing machine between now and when you vacate your present property do it based on the real possibility that you will either have to place it into storage or dump it. Your landlord will not expect to have to dump your washing machine if you replace his broken one and you can't utilise it in your new premises. IMHO it's a mistake to buy a new washing machine when you really don't know what your going to be dealing with when you find new accommodation.

or

Get the landlord to replace the washing machine or offer you a discount to cover the costs.
mutley156 m ago

what I do very much depends on how I get on with that particular tenant.

If you say so.

3 questions

If you didn't get on with a tenant and a supplied washing machine that was included in the signed for inventory broke down beyond repair would you replace it?

If you got on with a tenant and a supplied washing machine that was included in the signed for inventory broke down beyond repair would you replace it?

Are you sure you're actually a landlord?
Original Poster
zzzz3 h, 43 m ago

FFS . . . buy a cheap new one.Negotiate with the landlord.Why do you …FFS . . . buy a cheap new one.Negotiate with the landlord.Why do you have to move out before he sells? Shorthold??A vacant house is worth more than a tenanted house. If you did not leave . . . .

Thanks for the FFS. Didn't think asking for a place where I can rent a washer dryer short term was a frustrating question.

The tenancy agreement runs till August. It won't be renewed so yeah, we have to move out before he sells... It is an assured shorthold tenancy. He renewed it every 6 months.

He wants to do the windows and he will replace carpets and he's not gonna start doing that while we are still there obviously. No point.

I haven't seen cheap ones for sale. Cheapest I can find is still almost 300 pounds and I'm not leaving it behind for sure if I spend that much.

I have seen places for rent where the washing machine isn't supplied so might have to find one like that.

I would buy used but without a car etc it's a bit of a problem.

The thread went in a certain direction but my original question wasn't about whether it's right or wrong that the landlord isn't gonna replace the washing machine. I just wanted to know where to rent one for less than 12 months. Nothing to go FFS about.

Oh and even a cheap one I wouldn't leave it behind... I'm not leaving him anything for free to keep.
Edited by: "hearts22" 3rd Dec 2017
OllieSt2 h, 34 m ago

If you say so. 3 questions If you didn't get on with a tenant and a …If you say so. 3 questions If you didn't get on with a tenant and a supplied washing machine that was included in the signed for inventory broke down beyond repair would you replace it?If you got on with a tenant and a supplied washing machine that was included in the signed for inventory broke down beyond repair would you replace it?Are you sure you're actually a landlord?

Irrespective of my personal opinion, i operate within to the law so i would replace the washing machine whether i got on with the tenant or not, unless of course they werent paying the rent. i have already said in my earlier reply that i would replace the washing machine immediately.

let me check my landlord status.....yes, i own properties which other people live in and they pay me a fixed sum of money each month, so if that is the definition of a landlord, then i guess i must be a landlord!

any way, enough chatter and answering personal questions. This is a thread about how to get the OP’s washing done.
hearts2251 m ago

Thanks for the FFS. Didn't think asking for a place where I can rent a …Thanks for the FFS. Didn't think asking for a place where I can rent a washer dryer short term was a frustrating question. The tenancy agreement runs till August. It won't be renewed so yeah, we have to move out before he sells... It is an assured shorthold tenancy. He renewed it every 6 months. He wants to do the windows and he will replace carpets and he's not gonna start doing that while we are still there obviously. No point. I haven't seen cheap ones for sale. Cheapest I can find is still almost 300 pounds and I'm not leaving it behind for sure if I spend that much.I have seen places for rent where the washing machine isn't supplied so might have to find one like that. I would buy used but without a car etc it's a bit of a problem.The thread went in a certain direction but my original question wasn't about whether it's right or wrong that the landlord isn't gonna replace the washing machine. I just wanted to know where to rent one for less than 12 months. Nothing to go FFS about. Oh and even a cheap one I wouldn't leave it behind... I'm not leaving him anything for free to keep.

If you search for ‘washing machine’ in the deals section, there are several below £300. Beko is a decent cheap brand washing machine, and there is one for £170 in that search. They are reliable enough and works fine
Original Poster
mutley134 m ago

If you search for ‘washing machine’ in the deals section, there are sev …If you search for ‘washing machine’ in the deals section, there are several below £300. Beko is a decent cheap brand washing machine, and there is one for £170 in that search. They are reliable enough and works fine

Thanks but I am only considering a washer dryer since I have a looot of washing now to do and don't have the space to dry it all quickly
hearts227 h, 26 m ago

Thanks but I am only considering a washer dryer since I have a looot of …Thanks but I am only considering a washer dryer since I have a looot of washing now to do and don't have the space to dry it all quickly

Co-op website has a couple below £300
hearts2210 h, 59 m ago

Thanks but I am only considering a washer dryer since I have a looot of …Thanks but I am only considering a washer dryer since I have a looot of washing now to do and don't have the space to dry it all quickly

The drying cycle takes an eternity on a washer dryer and performance is very poor, your washing would probably dry faster if you hung it out in the rain!. Consider a separate dryer.
Original Poster
.MUFC.20 m ago

The drying cycle takes an eternity on a washer dryer and performance is …The drying cycle takes an eternity on a washer dryer and performance is very poor, your washing would probably dry faster if you hung it out in the rain!. Consider a separate dryer.

I have already used one before and was ok. It beats waiting for 2-3 days for the washing to dry. It takes a couple of hours or so. Nothing too dramatic.
I know it can't compare to a standalone dryer but still.
I could run it overnight since we have cheaper rates overnight.

Don't have space for a separate dryer anywhere and I'm not buying two appliances when we will have to move out soon and look for a place anyway. I don't have the money for both either.

Thanks anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants