Groups

Where to sell a TV

I've just upgraded the TV in my bedroom as I wanted an LCD and now want rid of my old TV

Its a Wharfdale CTV218RF, 21 inch flat screen CRT TV, I have the remote and it's in perfect working order. It's about a year old

Basically where would be the best place for me to try to sell this, I tried an ad in the local shop window and the free ads but with no luck

Also what price should I be looking to sell it for?

Any help greatly appreciated

14 Comments

try a postoffice window.... or on here?!

Original Poster

yimmie;2431013

try a postoffice window.... or on here?!

I tried the local shop, the Postoffice is now a WH smiths in the middle of town so they're no good

I was thinking of selling it on here but I have 0 feedback and only 10 feedback on my E-Bay so I need to work on that first. I suppoe it shouldn't be too much of a problem though as it will require collection so they can see it before they pay

I also don't know an asking price though

im interested in this but the only thing is i dont drive! Could you not get a parcel force or something to deliver this?
    Dont want to make an offer yet tho as not really looked into it

RedIron;2431111

I tried the local shop, the Postoffice is now a WH smiths in the middle … I tried the local shop, the Postoffice is now a WH smiths in the middle of town so they're no goodI was thinking of selling it on here but I have 0 feedback and only 10 feedback on my E-Bay so I need to work on that first. I suppoe it shouldn't be too much of a problem though as it will require collection so they can see it before they pay I also don't know an asking price though

it's a bit different as you have more than 0 posts... that's when i wouldn't trust someone...
    like 0 feedback, 0posts and joined this month...

as long as it's collection only then feedback would not make much difference i wouldn't think

quick question... where are you located? as that would help people!

i would like to know this too

Original Poster

Located in Gravesend, Kent

Though I would also be able to arrage to get the TV to Maidstone or Slade Green if required

Original Poster

This is it;

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/8470/pict0002no0.th.jpg

Where did you get it?

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;2431632

Where did you get it?

Argos

Banned

having traded on here with red iron i can assure all is safe and sound.

wouldnt see a problem if anyone wanted it on here

Original Poster

ofb1988;2431658

having traded on here with red iron i can assure all is safe and … having traded on here with red iron i can assure all is safe and sound.wouldnt see a problem if anyone wanted it on here

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

I have to get myself to the Post Office now anyway so wont be answering any questions for about 30-45 minutes

Original Poster

I've put it up for sale on here, wasn't sure of a price in the end so just put 50 quid and open to offers. I'm sure someone will say on there a reasonable price for it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions