Groups

Where to sell a tv and baby furniture ??

Any ideas where i could sell a sony tv and two baby cots...I was thinking ebay but ebay fees are so high!!!

10 Comments

gumtree

here but u gotta wait 7 days now or try local papers

Do you have a local cheapcycle (yahoo group) or try a free ad in your local newspaper. You could also try preloved

not sure what sort of TV but if its the old box type foget it, I tried on ebay and no one wants them, Baby items - well try your local NCT second hand sale if they have one near you, they charge £5 and and take 25 % of the cost but you get 100 labels so can sell clothes, furniture equipment etc, I've found it worth it as you can sell in one hit rather than loads of time wasters coming round

pre-loved is a good site for selling things

Do people actually put their babies in second hand cots?

oO

transit

Do people actually put their babies in second hand cots?oO

yep at NCT sales they are one of the first items to sell, just not mattresses

Hi, what type of tv is it? I'm after a flat screen plasma or LCD

Hi, what type of tv is it? I'm after a flat screen plasma or LCD

if you are on FaceBook lots of places have a for sale group, good as you can post pics too. Just type "items for sale in...."
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions