Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 29th Jan 2020
Got £122 worth of vouchers fro CEX. Not sure where to sell them as I won't have much use for them for now.

Any ideas?
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
Top comments
Wherever you choose to sell it, eBay, Gumtree or Facebook marketplace, don't make the mistake of posting a photo of the whole voucher.
I've seen a few on eBay and it doesn't end well.
14 Comments
  1. Avatar
    eBay
  2. Avatar
    @ Lokal website
  3. Avatar
    Wherever you choose to sell it, eBay, Gumtree or Facebook marketplace, don't make the mistake of posting a photo of the whole voucher.
    I've seen a few on eBay and it doesn't end well.
  4. Avatar
    Problem with cex is they are more expensive than most other places, many items they sell are more expensive than brand new prices in other shops.
    So its not worth buying a voucher for more than 75% of its value, unless you have your eye on an item they have priced well
    Edited by: "Mark_Hickman" 29th Jan 2020
  5. Avatar
    Author
    Thanks guys
  6. Avatar
    Avforums
    Don’t use Lokal at all
  7. Avatar
    Avforums but you will be expected to send first so make sure it’s a long-standing member with good feedback
  8. Avatar
    Mark_Hickman29/01/2020 14:42

Problem with cex is they are more expensive than most other places, many …Problem with cex is they are more expensive than most other places, many items they sell are more expensive than brand new prices in other shops.So its not worth buying a voucher for more than 75% of its value, unless you have your eye on an item they have priced well

Meh Cex Voucher sell for pretty high %, CEX actually sell many items cheaper then Ebay and added 2 year warranty CEX is a amazing shop IMO, I always check both places but for certain phones and other products you can get realy Gems, given the vouchers last 1000 years aswell its a solid voucher.

Given that in todays age many buyers online are trying to get there paypal non taxed money into cash you will find lots of vouchers will often get bidded over the top value.

along with paypal claims though, I personally would not sell them, only to a personal friend you can trust for example, I would not risk selling it online, better of finding a gem and reselling it for cash on facebook marketplace!
  9. Avatar
    Misslovely29/01/2020 16:21

Avforums Don’t use Lokal at all

This!

Thanks to MissVERYlovely, I managed to sell £200 worth of cex vouchers within 24 hours of posting at AVForums
  10. Avatar
    Gollywood31/01/2020 18:07

This!Thanks to MissVERYlovely, I managed to sell £200 worth of cex …This!Thanks to MissVERYlovely, I managed to sell £200 worth of cex vouchers within 24 hours of posting at AVForums

Some People are paying 87% now
  11. Avatar
    Gollywood31/01/2020 18:11

To be honest I was happy with 85%

True. Incase you have anything else to sell lol
  12. Avatar
    Misslovely31/01/2020 18:20

True. Incase you have anything else to sell lol

No more. Will never get any more if I'm honest. Too much headache
Post a comment