where to sell computer bits n bobs

4 replies
Found 7th Nov 2010
i have a few random parts ie RAM, hard drives an such to sell, ive tried playtrade but they dont sell the parts ,so neither can i.
Anyone know of a decent place apart from ebay,amazon

1. Misc
  2. RAM
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. RAM
4 Comments

Have you tried here?

Original Poster

Starr

Have you tried here?

never sold on here, the only feedback i have is on my playtrade acc,this is the reason ive stuck with them.
Cheers might give it a go,need to read the terms n conds, but what are the fees n general requirements in a shell,who foots postage etc

simplex

never sold on here, the only feedback i have is on my playtrade acc,this … never sold on here, the only feedback i have is on my playtrade acc,this is the reason ive stuck with them.Cheers might give it a go,need to read the terms n conds, but what are the fees n general requirements in a shell,who foots postage etc

Build the postage into your asking price.

There are no fees thats why its best to try here first.

You probably will be expected to post first as you have no feedback but only post first to good feedback members.

General rules are dont bump your thread more than 3 times, post a pic of items with your username next to them, pretty much it.

Well worth a shot

simplex

nice one

You have to leave it (7 days I think) after having this thread locked before you can list, otherwise its pretty straight forward selling on here, and if asked to post first check buyers feedback.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So it turns out Micheal Winner is a perverted git24
    2. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers11
    3. word association Game74244940
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428914684

See more discussions