Groups
    EXPIRED

Where to Sell My *NEW* Sony PS3?

Could someone point me a best way to sell my Sony PlayStation 3 that I got recently but have not even used it since I don't have a TV / LCD Monitor that supports it. Its brand new and I still have not opened the box and it comes 1 Blu-Ray Game & DVD. All box packed.

If someone could point me where to put this for sale and the price I sell it for.. it would be great!! I never put anything for sale on eBay or elsewhere so I am just depending on some help here. I can also add some free gifts if someone is interested in buying this PS3 like a Mobile Phone + HDMI to DVI Cable!!

Any suggestions please??

8 Comments

Here or Ebay.

Which PS3 is it? 40bg, 60gb or 80gb?? Do you have original recipt of purchase to go with the warrenty if it still has any?
    Thanks

Please don't sell the PS3 in this thread. You must start another topic in For Sale & Trade before selling it on HotUKDeals.

ClaireF50;2716585

Which PS3 is it? 40bg, 60gb or 80gb?? Do you have original recipt of … Which PS3 is it? 40bg, 60gb or 80gb?? Do you have original recipt of purchase to go with the warrenty if it still has any?Thanks

80 gb isnt out yet

Original Poster

I ain't selling here or I will not.. I just wanted some suggestions.. as I am totally new to selling stuffs. The PS3 I have is 40 GB. I will start a thread on for sale section and link here. But please do suggest me best possible place for sale! Thanks!

What do you mean your TV doesn't support it? You only need a scart or HDMI connection (if you have a HD TV). Are you sure you've tried connecting it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions