Where to sell netflix code?

Found 25th JunEdited by:"Salstech"
Hi does anyone know where I could sell a netflix code I got, and if people even buy these types of things? It's apparantly £95.88 which is 12 months on the 2 screen plan, I don't use netflix so wanted to know if I could sell it anywhere
Community Updates
AskStreaming
15 Comments
What kind of Netflix code
hethekid1 m ago

What kind of Netflix code

it seems to be like a gift card code, I havn't received it yet but will get it in about 2-3 weeks, £95.88 (12 months for 2 screen plan)
deleted79467
fleabay / bookface /gumtree/ sphock have netflix subs for sale
Probably not to anyone on here as we all did the turkey vpn trick and get it for £2.75 a month.
MonkeysUncle4 h, 34 m ago

Probably not to anyone on here as we all did the turkey vpn trick and get …Probably not to anyone on here as we all did the turkey vpn trick and get it for £2.75 a month.

Could you link me to the method for this please? I'd love to have Netflix for £2.75 a month haha
Edited by: "Pengin" 25th Jun
Link Here
deleted396333
MonkeysUncle2 h, 11 m ago

Probably not to anyone on here as we all did the turkey vpn trick and get …Probably not to anyone on here as we all did the turkey vpn trick and get it for £2.75 a month.

Did we all?
No problem. I pay with starling bank card, but revolut would be just as good. You can pay with a regular debit card but your bank will add on maybe a £1 due to their transfer fee.

Turkey is the best option. I have turkish netflix and Turkish deezer.
MonkeysUncle2 h, 27 m ago

I know but I meant the people who want to support netflix UK and to keep them going, theres lots who would never do the vpn trick
Salstech41 m ago

I know but I meant the people who want to support netflix UK and to keep …I know but I meant the people who want to support netflix UK and to keep them going, theres lots who would never do the vpn trick

Support Netflix , it’s not like it’s a charity or something
Salstech1 h, 48 m ago

I know but I meant the people who want to support netflix UK and to keep …I know but I meant the people who want to support netflix UK and to keep them going, theres lots who would never do the vpn trick

Support Netflix? You are still paying them they're provided prices, it goes to the same company
Netflix UK is pretty compared to Netflix USA, we pay more
hethekid3 h, 1 m ago

Support Netflix , it’s not like it’s a charity or something

True but its not like they support you doing this, it's still against their terms and conditions
Salstech23 h, 38 m ago

True but its not like they support you doing this, it's still against …True but its not like they support you doing this, it's still against their terms and conditions

It's against their terms and conditions to be Turkish?
redcantona9 h, 49 m ago

It's against their terms and conditions to be Turkish?

It's against their terms to use vpn
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions