Groups

Where to sell old uni books?

Got a lot of my old uni books lying around. Just wondering if anybody knows where else I could sell them other than university.

Thinking ebay but doubt many ppl would look on there for books. Dont suppose Someone like waterstones would buy them would they? or any other book stores. Cost me a lot to buy them

7 Comments

Banned

are they any of these by any chance or other law books??

hotukdeals.com/ite…ow/

the subject wasn't National Diploma I.T Practioners was it :roll: lol

danny09;6426141

the subject wasn't National Diploma I.T Practioners was it :roll: lol

rofl! worth a shot mate :thumbsup:

try amazon marketplace?

If you put the subject, people here may let you know if they can buy it off you.

Original Poster

Well i have books for business studies.

How does it work with amazon marketplace? I contact someone on there to see if they want to buy my books

Chidda;6427516

Well i have books for business studies. How does it work with amazon … Well i have books for business studies. How does it work with amazon marketplace? I contact someone on there to see if they want to buy my books

it's like e.bay really. You list them, and people looking to buy your books new from amazon get to see yours too and they'll show up in google shopping searches. Amazon handles payments and takes a percentage of course. Amazons the largest book seller in the world so you'll get a lot more people on there just looking for books. Try searching for yours on there to get a rough idea bout prices
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      2. Did you know?2951
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      4. word association Game72744169

See more discussions