Where to shop in Leeds, Bradford or Wakefield

Found 10th Feb 2011
Can anybody tell me where to shop decorations stuff, ie : wall art, picture frame, any finishing touches for home? not too expensive pls. I'm in Leeds.
anywhere around Leeds, Bradford or Wakefield pls.

I only can think of Ikea, argos, The range, tj hughes.
anywhere else in Bradford or wakefield maybe if not in Leeds? thanks

about to sell my house, but lack of finishing touches.

11 Comments

Try Home Bargains tjmorris.co.uk/sto…es/ stores in city centre (old Woolworths in Merrion Centre), Cross Gates, and Morley.

Original Poster

anewman

Try Home Bargains http://www.tjmorris.co.uk/stores/ stores in city centre … Try Home Bargains http://www.tjmorris.co.uk/stores/ stores in city centre (old Woolworths in Merrion Centre), Cross Gates, and Morley.

i've been there, nothing much at the moment. thanks tho

b and m

Original Poster

fab_1

b and m

been there too

Ikea

IKEA or the range. Store called home sense up at junction 27 not been in myself but recently opened and may be worth a look. Also the mill in batley picked up some nice stuff for my house from there
Edited by: "Marty1981" 10th Feb 2011

Original Poster

Marty1981

IKEA or the range. Store called home sense up at junction 27 not been in … IKEA or the range. Store called home sense up at junction 27 not been in myself but recently opened and may be worth a look. Also the mill in batley picked up some nice stuff for my house from there

is junction 27 actually batley shopping centre where ikea, and loads of other shops are? google it, and it comes out batley retail park?

Elves

is junction 27 actually batley shopping centre where ikea, and loads of … is junction 27 actually batley shopping centre where ikea, and loads of other shops are? google it, and it comes out batley retail park?

It is where IKEA is where the M62 meets the m621

Original Poster

Marty1981

It is where IKEA is where the M62 meets the m621

thanks

The Range good all round store

Banned

asda home
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions